Thread: Tula Krink Paint Match?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Tula Krink Paint Match?

Does anyone have a good formula for matching the original paint on the Rguns Tula Krink kits? I vaguely remember someone here matching theirs pretty good with some regular rattle can paint from Wally World. Obviously given the quality of these kits, I want to make sure it's a good match.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I used GunKote Matte Black on my Bulgy receiver. I'm real happy with the match:

" Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Wow, that looks good Brad! Thanks.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.