M.S.G. polymer stocks?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M.S.G. polymer stocks?

Feedback Score

Default M.S.G. polymer stocks?

Anybody here ever used any of their products? I am looking for polymer furniture set for an RPK-74. MSG, Fullerton, CA.
    TIA

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Dirt-

the only MSG I know I get at Chinese restaurants and it makes my skin tingle.

I imagine Fullerton California has a lot of Chinese restaurants although I don't know a thing about any stocks that come from there. Who sells those?

Feedback Score

Hey Winn! Good to see you posting again. Have you de-cloaked from stealth mode or have you just been out of town?

MSG, the Chinese variety gives me headaches. After calling this outfit in Fullerton, I think the end result will be similar. They advertise in Shotgun news. April 20 issue, page 124. "BLACK POLYMER STOCKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD". I'm assuming they are USA made loosely patterned after the real deals. They don't have a website or decent pictures in the ad to tell what the stock sets look like. When I called I wasn't inspired with enough of a feeling of confidence to throw down the plastic. Others may have dealt with them but I have not turned up anything substantial on any of the search engines. I'm still kicking around the idea of putting together an RPK-74 without sending it out to a {gasp! dare I say it.} professional.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Dirt -- have you heard the old Chinese curse "may you live in interesting times"?

Things started out busy with ski trips and the like and then a daughter in medical school somehow fails to see the humor when I ask her why she would want to perpetuate a gene pool that has me in it. It would indeed though, be a loss to humanity if it turns out she could never have kids because she's brilliant and a fantastic pistol shot as well.

And there's lots of lawyers in a custody battle going on the little kids. Actually I need to get plugged back into these things to regain my sanity.

Life takes me out 85 North on Friday afternoons and I think of you on occasion. That trip offers many opportunities for reflection and few for movement.

And you can do that RPK- 74.:smile:

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtalert
    Anybody here ever used any of their products? I am looking for polymer furniture set for an RPK-74. MSG, Fullerton, CA.
    TIA
    Dirtalert. I have seen their product. A fella I work with ordered up a stock set in black "polymer". They were immediately returned and a set was ordered from K-Var. He was happy with their return policy though.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kpd007
    Dirtalert. I have seen their product. A fella I work with ordered up a stock set in black "polymer". They were immediately returned and a set was ordered from K-Var. He was happy with their return policy though.

They were that bad huh? Thanks kpd for the eyewitness report. I was just about to succumb to the little voice inside my head that orders me to make useless firearm related purchases on a daily basis. I owe you a virtual beer.

Cheers

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Dirt-- we are on a partyline.

I hear that same voice.

If we hear the same voices in our heads, doesn't that make them real?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R

I hear that same voice.

Hearing the same voices does not make them real. It just means you're in the same choir.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R

I hear that same voice.

Winn,
    I'm probably not the best person to ask about what is real.

Last night I dreamed I was an accomplished gunsmith, well versed in all the tricks of the trade. Suddenly I awoke and there I lay, an ordinary jack-leg hammer mechanic. Now I do not know whether I was then a hammer mechanic dreaming I was a gunsmith, or whether I am now a gunsmith dreaming that I am a hammer mechanic.

paraphrased from a chinese story by Chuang Tzu

BTW, what does your Voice sound like?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by BRADY'SLEAP
    Hearing the same voices does not make them real. It just means you're in the same choir.
    lol

I want to say something about a choir. It would be a play on words but it would probably offend someone and since choirs are usually associated with religion or churches, I won't say anything and just keep my big mouth shut. It wouldn't be funny anyway. Damn I hate biting my tounge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.