Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looks like our elected swine is at it again....PLEASE READ!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I think that is true with both parties, that they do what is needed to get elected. It is too bad that a person has to pick the better of two and have no other opitions. Still I can't even imagin what it would have been like today if Kerry would have won. Dems still take gun owners for granted and a minority and Repubs don't and know where their bread is buttered.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If you think that the republicans are any better then you best read GAO' and the JPFO's site . The republicans have just been placating us , the only thing that has been passed is the PROTECTION OF LAWFUL COMMERCE IN ARMS ACT. I have yet to see the 1000 foot of a school rule disappear , and it was the republicans in power who let the guns be taken in the wake of the katrina disaster ( and only stopped after a lawsuite) . No , I could not accept kerry being president but as the old saying goes , mr bush and the republican congress , what have you done for me lately?
    Last edited by mauser1959; 12-29-2005 at 05:38 AM.

Feedback Score

well said BigAl, although I seem to remember from somewhere that McCain is not all that pro gun... (correct me if i'm wrong?)

Gunco Slightly Irregular cammobunker's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Hillary will be the big dog the Dems run in '08.
    The Repubs could run George freakin' Washington and not get him elected, after Bush and Co. Even taken with a large grain of salt, polls that show an approval rating in the low 40's aren't a good indicator of getting the same party elected next time.
    Hillary vs McCain? Two sides.....same coin.
    "All right, you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick!"
    -Ash, Army of Darkness
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, Tuco.
    Those with loaded guns,
    and those who dig. You dig."
    -Blondie, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by NCshooter26
    Oh, I am. I hate to admit it, but I think our next Pres. may be Hillary Rotten Klinton. I think I'd rather see Hitler or Stalin for Pres., if I had to choose between the 3.

Now you?ve went and made me use the ?C? word ?

I certainly hope Hillabitch can?t get elected outside the northeast Kommi stronghold.

I can?t even imagine F O U R L O N G years of a Hillabitch presidency along with flimflam Bill making another Monica dress mess with the usual mop and bucket clean up.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

depending on how W's final days and approval numbers are, we may see Jeb running on the ticket. The one thing about Hillary, I think women hate her. Yea, she's loved by a certain crowd, but those would vote Dem anyway. Every soccer mom in the country will vote against her. what do women hate....other women! The whole thing is going to come down to how things look when W leaves office.

I feel better about my gun rights today than i have in the past 14 years, don't you? everything cannot happen overnight, and everything isn't about "US"..

I'm more worried about Bill in the UN than Hitlerery in the White House.

Feedback Score

I'm more worried about Bill in the UN than Hitlerery in the White House.[/QUOTE]

That is a serious concern that can?t be allowed to happen ?

If flimflam Billy gets into the UN it will only be a matter of time until a One World Government is proposed ? and of course that one world governments leader will be William Jefferson Clinton along with his sidekick Hillabitch and all the other left wing nut cases that used to make up his carnival side show administration ? some of our former elected nincompoops referred to this form of government as The New World Order as I recall.

I need to buy more AK kits ?
    Last edited by GusB; 12-30-2005 at 10:33 AM.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

If hillary gets elected, she will be worse than carter. she will make sooooo many promises she will be ineffective. the house and senate will still be republican controlled. she would be ineffective in her 4 years...

if it was to happen..

i'd like to see leiberman jump ship to our side..

Feedback Score

This is a spirited debate,with too few in it,.... much like the overall participation by gun owners in the big picture. I admit this is my first look into the political postings here at Gunco,I've been busy getting into this build-it-yourself thing. But I've been plenty involved for many years. I must agree with most of what is posted here, but the thing is still what is always the problem,... how to motivate gun owners to stand up for their rights. If everyone that owned a gun had stood together at the formation of the AWB, the politicians would have been intimidated. But the clever Clintons came up with a wedge issue to divide gun owners. The media ( our unelected government) featured brainwashing episodes with hunters professing no need for "assault weapons". That showed the weakness of the NRA, and the strengths of GOA. Of course our media uses the NRA against us by making everyone believe that it is the only group working for 2nd amendment rights,... by not mentioning any other group or agenda. Too many gun owners assumed that because they might have helped elect Bush, he would return the favor,..and they could relax. The truth is we can never relax. We must struggle every day if we are to ever have the constiutional rights we are supposed to have. The truth as I see it is that neither party is our friend,.. but the GOP is a little friendlier. McCain Vs. Hillary ? Two nightmares, your choice. We know Hillary will disarm us if she can. Her kind of inclusion doesn't include us. Her kind of empowerment,.. doesn't empower us. McCain ??? The main force behind the "Gun Show Loophole" ? The force behind the "Campaign Financing" bill that silences all pro-gun rights groups right before any elections so they can't remind everyone of their voting records ?? It is my belief that our rights in this country faced a fork in the road at Waco, and we took the wrong turn. Sure, there was some spirited debate about "Posse Commitatus" at the time. The government agents were compared to the Nazi S.S. when LaPierre called them "jackbooted thugs" but the media had already demonized Koresh and nearly every gun owner by their unfair incomplete showcase of firearms in the wrong hands. Besides, they don't like to be reminded that they act, look and perform just like "jack booted thugs" Then the OKC bombing was carried out by a stooge named McVeigh. The "Militia Movement" couldn't find enough rocks to crawl under fast enough. The wearing of camouflage clothing made people suspect from that point on. At one time there was a little hope that the ATF might be reigned in after Ruby Ridge and Waco. There was even some talk of doing away with it , and turning their duties over to another department. Instead ,.. those in charge of what we saw as diasters, got not punishment,... but promotion. Now there is no hope in that regard. In the formation of a whole new branch of government- The Department of Homeland Security,... The BATFE in now under the wings of the Department of Defense instead of treasury. Kiss "Posse Commitatus" goodbye if sniper Ron Horuchi is rubbing shoulders at the pentagon ! By marginalization and stereotyping our teeth are pulled. Our 1st amendment right is worthless when the populace has been convinced it's O.K. to discriminate against those "Gun Nuts". While many speak of their "Big Tent" ,.. in reality there is no room at the inn for us. Yes, we have had a lot of progress in the states, in our changes to the concealed carry laws. If the media would report on the success and the related drop in crime resulting, that would change a lot of minds ,.. so, don't hold your breath. Frankly, I think our greatest problem is not one party or the other,... it is the media. They have attacked and attempted to shame and smear all pro-gun spokes people, elected or not. They give lots and lots of supportive exposure to the enemies of the 2nd Amendment though, elected or not. Many Americans could identify the voice, image or message of Sarah Brady. Not near as many have ever even heard of John Lott. I think we would do well to turn this "Political Correctness" against them. We should call ourselves a minority, and become a noisy one. We should claim discrimination every chance we get. We should accuse others of being prejudiced against us, our beliefs, and our values. When a gun owner is poorly treated,.. we should demonstrate, and ham it up dare they point a camera our way. I needed to vent a little, hope yall don't mind.
    Freedom2U - GOA, TFA ,NRA.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Right you are freedom . If GW Bush had been such a friend of the gun owners then this new attack on barrels would not have happened , the people being prosecuted by the batf , and other atrocities would not have happened . The first excutive order banning imports of guns did not come from bill clinton( the 1968 gca was not a excutive order) , but from bush senior , that was the chinese weapons order ( if most of you recall how all of the chinese sks;s dried up) and then norinco redesigned (?) the rifle and bill clinton finally signed an excutive order that further banned the importation. The differnces in the way that the two parties treat us is small , and if GW Bush wanted to make things better for us all he would have to do is sign an excutive order to relax certain laws : so far he has refused to do so.

http://www.sff.net/people/sanders/sks3.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.