Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looks like our elected swine is at it again....PLEASE READ!

Feedback Score

No Compromise! If Monica's boyfriend credited us gunnies with giving a congressional majority to the Republican party, what's stopping us? The people who claim they hate guns hire armed guards, who will require gunsmiths like yours truly. No one will ever put a sign on the front door of their home that says, "We are unarmed, break in and steal-pillage-rape as you like".

Gun Lovin' Patriot Shooter762x39's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Postak here i go!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of all this anti gun bull shit ....we as AMERICANS need to band together and get shit done...we need to silence people like Brady and Hillabitch and get some real AMERICANS in office to shake things up so our CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS are not stripped away from us....Ever since this politcally correct bull shit came out we have been siiting on our asses with our thumbs firmly inserted doing nothing but watching then bitch and complain because things like the barrel ban go through...I am personally sick of just sitting and doing nothing and very soon will do something about it(dont worry .... nothing illegal)...maybe run for prez...oh wait im not old enough..BS.. I think I have been through more shit in my 25 yrs than any of those politicions have.. put together....OK I think im done... at least for now... thanks for listening...and God bless the REAL America!
    For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, and against the rulers of the darkness of this world.
    The Holy Bible

Liberalism is a mental disorder
    Micheal Savage

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter762x39
    we as AMERICANS need to band together... and get some real AMERICANS in office to shake things up so our CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS are not stripped away from us....
    How bout it then? I propose each state's Gunco members run for congress! (well, those of us with a more satisfactory "political disposition") ... well, then again...

Feedback Score

Postak Who Me?

was that political disposition directed at me?
    For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, and against the rulers of the darkness of this world.
    The Holy Bible

Micheal Savage

Feedback Score

Postak ANd if so...

And if it was maybe congress could use someone like me....
    The Holy Bible

Micheal Savage

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

was that political disposition directed at me?
    nah, pretty much at all of us!

Feedback Score

Postak

yeah your probably right but if even one of us got into congress it would be nice...
    The Holy Bible

Micheal Savage

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

yeah your probably right but if even one of us got into congress it would be nice...
    Oh hell yeah, thats what I mean, .. the guys you WISH were in there, getting things done, kicking some ass, no sugar coating, no bullshit, are the same guys who could never survive in politics, let alone get elected, for those same reasons. Its been infiltrated by bleeding hearts and pussies who unfortunately have to worry about kissing as many asses as possible to get votes.

Feedback Score

Postak

Personally after all Bull Shit that has gone on for soo many years now that if true ass kicken red blooded american patriot came out and ran i think he might have at least a fighting chance....or at least i would vote for him....hey do you know if you have to be a certain age to run for congress?
    The Holy Bible

Micheal Savage

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

if true ass kicken red blooded american patriot came out and ran i think he might have at least a fighting chance
    man that would be nice!
    Constitution's minimum age requirements for representatives to the House, Senate, and Presidency - at 25, 30, and 35, respectively.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.