Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Looks like our elected swine is at it again....PLEASE READ!

Gun Lovin' Patriot Shooter762x39's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Postak AHHHHHHH...I see

Looks like I could only run for the senate then...would I have any pull in there for laws like AWB or the barrel ban?
    For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, and against the rulers of the darkness of this world.
    The Holy Bible

Liberalism is a mental disorder
    Micheal Savage

Feedback Score

Postak

Sorry the house....
    For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, and against the rulers of the darkness of this world.
    The Holy Bible

Micheal Savage

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I think what is really needed here is a new party. We could call it the "Constitutional Party" or maybe the "Fundimentalist Party". I'm pretty fed up with both sides of the fence. Never mind just the Demos. I think a lot of people are. This new party's platform would be that the country will abide by the constitutional rules of the land as it was written. I too fear a quick eroding of the Right to Bear Arms and our personal privacy. It's in the interests of the government in power and all future governments. If a Demo Pres. took away all the guns the next Republican Pres. would say "Thank God." Ultimately, it dosen't matter who gets elected, the thought of a fully armed civilian populace with assault weapons is repugnant to a government bent on control. And look at the control, Homeland Security, Free reign to evesdrop, and Spot ID checks, to name a few. There are a few good politicians in America who would champion the Constitutional Party, Ron Paul comes to mind. Bush did a good thing with the supreme court and he still might pull it out in Iraq. But most will play to the crowd. I'm afraid that the best we'll do is John McCain as president. Get used to it. Why? Because he plays to the center and in these times of failed radicalism the center(which stands for nothing) will prevail. You will see this year, all the candidates for the house and senate screaming for his endorsement. He may save the majority in the house and senate for the Republicans by his centrist ways. I do not endorse McCain in any way, I'm not sure I understand his motivation. He is slippery on the one hand and very sincere on the other. Hillery will loose in a McCain Showdown, The far left and the far right are not where the bulk of America is. America is tired of the confrontation. On gun rights, McCain will be better than Hillery in a long shot but he certainly won't be Ron Paul. As I said, it really dosen't matter who gets elected, our rights to own and carry most probably will be eroded. That's why I've mated up all my parts kits with receivers. If it's got a receiver, then it's a certified weapon. I guess I'm hoping that the transferability will still still be in effect. Or a grandfather clause if you will. I have been a reasonable man most my life but I see "Interesting Times", ahead as the Chinese would say. My thoughts on this thread.
    AKA Mohawk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I agree with you fully, and I hope you're right about Hillary losing. Even if everything else was equal, I'd rather not be ruled by MegaBeotch..

Feedback Score

Postak

Amen to that my brotha!!!!!
    The Holy Bible

Micheal Savage

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.