Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Looks like our elected swine is at it again....PLEASE READ!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Looks like our elected swine is at it again....PLEASE READ!

I picked this up on another board. It speaks for itself. Looks as though the sons of bitches are at it again, trying to institute a new AWB. Wonder why we don't hear about this on the news? hmmm....
    http://www.gunboards.com/forums/topi...OPIC_ID=137612

Someone needs to teach these fuckers a lesson. They obviously don't remember when all of their buddies were voted out after they passed the 94 AWB. This shows you what kind of attitude we can expect from our gov't. towards us.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

same ole shit different day. build/buy your ass off until 2008.....

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Oh, I am. I hate to admit it, but I think our next Pres. may be Hillary Rotten Klinton. I think I'd rather see Hitler or Stalin for Pres., if I had to choose between the 3.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Acording to Gov Track, S.645 hasn't been acted on since being assigned to a committee last march. It's safe to assume at this point that it died there. That doesn't mean they won't try again next year though.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NCshooter26
    Oh, I am. I hate to admit it, but I think our next Pres. may be Hillary Rotten Klinton. I think I'd rather see Hitler or Stalin for Pres., if I had to choose between the 3.
    I hope she does get the DNC nomination, I figure Hillary is the one Democrat that could get enough conservatives off their arses to make sure she doesn't get elected. Especially if the GOP can come up with a truly conservative governor to run against her.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tailgunner
    I hope she does get the DNC nomination, I figure Hillary is the one Democrat that could get enough conservatives off their arses to make sure she doesn't get elected. Especially if the GOP can come up with a truly conservative governor to run against her.

Yup.... History as of late shows that senators do not get elected either.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cephus
    BigAl hit this one out of the park !!!!!
    BUILD AND BUY AMMO , I don't see it getting any better no matter who gets in office !!! There is just to many of the SOBs that are entrenched in the smaller jobs of gov. that want more power !!!!

AND JOIN THE NRA AND GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA!!!
    Be sure to check out:
    www.warroom.com
    and
    www.michaelsavage.com

What ever it is I'm against it.
    Always question authority.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I'd love to see a truly Pro-gun candidate run on the Rep. ticket, or as an independent, but I don't think they'd win. Not that I'm a pessimist, but I think the majority of mainstream America has been brainwashed by the biased media.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Hillary is their dog. They won't run kerry again, nobody votes for a loser. i'd say hillary vs. mccain in the next round. hubby bill is working on a sweet UN post i believe..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I am a registered democrat who voted almost straight ticket republican this last election due to gun issues . However , show me one mother effing thing that the administration or congress did besides letting the gun ban sunset . All I have seen from the Republican party is a bunch of posturing and flatulance with no substance , if you do not believe me read Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership 's site.

http://www.jpfo.org/index.htm

http://www.jpfo.org/batfearticles.htm

This republican party is no more for us as gun owners than bill clinton was , they will do whatever is politically expediant to get the most votes : that does not mean vote on what is in the best interest of our country .

You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. -- Charles Austin Beard, The Blue Press, June, 1994

http://www.fortliberty.org/quotes/quotes-history.shtml

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.