Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legal "full auto" idea?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    Shoestrings?

Note: Picture is one I found online

If any punk kid ever comes up to you asking for your `Gang Sign` Tap your chest twice then your forehead once. After doing that only upon a threat do you draw your glock and show him what you meant.

WOLVERINES!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

The ATFE has prosecuted people for that exact set up above. In one case it was a shoelace. The op handle is now considered the trigger and a single pull of it will allow the gun to fire more than one shot. A gun that is hand cranked is a title 1 firearm according to ATFE thinking unless it is based on the design of the GE minigun then it is still an MG. I guess that they figure everyone with a washing machine would be ripping out their motors or something. Addition of any electronic means of firing makes it an MG if it is a semiauto as it is readily convertable. They have yet to prosecute someone severely handicapped for that as I have seen several write ups on people using solinoids on AR15s and semiauto 22s who could not operate the firearm normally due to severe handicap. I guess they think that that would be very bad PR and would result in questions before Congress.

-Yarro

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

late to this thread.....

i really like the little 22lr style "gatlin gun".... no reason you cant make one of these in a larger caliber with the same set up. say 7.62 or so? havent got one yet but have been really considering it. if its just cam actuated, im sure some people her can adapt it for other styles of guns.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

True, you basically have to play there game at first then go to court to make them change it. Some how I missed a step in civics class. I thought that the ATFE was an enforcement branch of government not the branch that makes the laws, hmm. So what do we need congress for again?
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf
    late to this thread.....

i really like the little 22lr style "gatlin gun".... no reason you cant make one of these in a larger caliber with the same set up. say 7.62 or so? havent got one yet but have been really considering it. if its just cam actuated, im sure some people her can adapt it for other styles of guns.
    apparently you havent seen a 1919 w/ a crank....

just learn to bumpfire its' cheaper than full auto and you won't have to visit bubba

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

you would be correct!! i havent. do you have one? i would love to see some stuff on this. or a 7.62 cranker....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by yarro
    Addition of any electronic means of firing makes it an MG if it is a semiauto as it is readily convertable. They have yet to prosecute someone severely handicapped for that as I have seen several write ups on people using solinoids on AR15s and semiauto 22s who could not operate the firearm normally due to severe handicap. I guess they think that that would be very bad PR and would result in questions before Congress.

-Yarro
    Many "Olympic" type competition pistols have electronic triggers, the Pardini SP series is one that has been recently imported and available:

http://www.larrysguns.com/pardini.aspx?id=2

There are many others, IIRC I first started seeing them sometime in the late 60's. If they consider "Addition of any electronic means of firing makes it an MG if it is a semiauto as it is readily convertable" then please explain why they allow these pistols to be imported and sold?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf
    you would be correct!! i havent. do you have one? i would love to see some stuff on this. or a 7.62 cranker....
    http://www.1919a4.com/reviews/handcrank/
    http://www.crankfiresystems.com/Crankfire.htm
    http://www.crankfiresystems.com/Videos.htm

Feedback Score

Why not just eliminate the BATF&E from the equation completely. Since their power to regulate NFA items comes through the Interstate Commerce Act buy a piece of 4130 steel from a supplier in your state and build the AK receiver from that. You will still need to comply with all state and local laws but since it is a home build with locally obtained materials you would be taking the Federal govement out of the picture. Now before you do this you will want to have around $100K for defence when your arrested but a realy good attorny my be able to get you off.
    Last edited by Fred324; 06-18-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.