Thread: Owner of broken rifle surrenders for 30-month sentence

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Owner of broken rifle surrenders for 30-month sentence

"A Wisconsin man today surrendered to federal authorities to begin serving a 30-month prison term for having a broken rifle, prompting the Gun Owners of America to issue a warning about the owner's liability should any semi-automatic weapon ever misfire."...More
    "If a nation expects to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

They want to put all gun owners in prison, maybe we should let them go first to see what it is like..........

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

More info needed? Where can we E-Mail our protest? We must hang togeather or we hang seperlitly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

Angry

note's to self:
    1: if ever have a problem with any gun fix it your self.
    2: never loan out any gun to even your wife.
    3: do not trust the batfe&a.
    4: do not shoot a public ranges.

bil
    Feedback Score

What a bunch of scumbags.This agency is out of control-isn't there any oversight? And what about the guy that took money to testify against his friend-he should be shunned in the gun community-every community,for that matter.A real Judas.The govermnent paying witnesses to get a conviction is just wrong,as in the case of the 2 Border Patrol agents rotting in jail.I love our country,it is the government I have a problem with. ---bil

Feedback Score

From what I understand (have read) there is some incriminating info concerning this fellow. I'm not saying the current restrictions on Class III shouldn't be found unConstitutional but that is another issue. He apparently was knowingly on or about the fine line of having an unregistered machinegun (which, strangly enough, they didn't bust him for, they did bust him for transferring it to someone else improperly).

But that's not why I'm upset. He took a calculated risk and got burned. I'm upset over the way in which he did get burned. The fact that the ATF tested his gun once and it was fine so the agent requested a second set of tests using ammunition and a setup according to HIS specifications is. If the government can get away with rigging the tests they run then there is not one of us that is protected by any law in the country. If they can manipulate testing protocol then they will get whatever result they want regardless of you, your equipment, and your manner of employing said equipment.

This is why I shudder...
    Jeff82
    Molon Labe!

Feedback Score

Angry Citizens Vs. Subjects

This Country will soon loose all of our Liberties because of a lack of commitment by the Citizens to maintain a Free State. In such cases were the authorities have used paid informants to obtain evidence against an individual, the unbiased observer should see it as entrapment. I donít know every detail but such cases should be through out of court.

Feedback Score

Default Undercover ATF shoots 1000 rounds to induce misfire

In reading some of the legal documents, I ran across some information which indicates that it was an undercover ATF agent and they had to shoot 1000 rounds of ammo to simulate the misfire.

Seems wrong to me
    David Goldman
    Gun Trust Lawyer Website Jacksonville Estate Planning Website
    904-685-1200 1-877-7GUN-LAW

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.