Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FA FGC AN A SA RECIVEL LEGAL OR NOT?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

And, precedent set in one circuit can be cited in cases in the other circuit, though the rulings in one do not automatically apply in another.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

That last case with the malfunctiong Ar is in wisconsin. I live there i am almost afraid to fine tune my triggers now. you get them to light it would be hard to tell accidental second pull from a true double. its real easy to get that thing set so light that it will be pulled a second time by accident or bump fire from the mear recoil of the gun bouncing back of my shoulder. how would you prove it wasent a double. its got a spring loaded firing pin but who knows what the atf could do if they messed with it by them.
    How would they veiw if the gun (AK) fired when the trigger is released after being pulled back from firing, letting the hammer go forward but NOT being caught by the trigger??? techinicaly the hammer is pulled back causing one shot then moved a second time forward (the release of the trigger and the disconector). I would see it as two movements of the trigger. the effect is almost the same as a double and hard to prove the trigger did not catch. Many adjustable triggers travel can be adjusted to the point that they will not catch when released from the disconector. MAN THIS HAS ME THINKING. A little wear after shooting 1500 rounds could be trouble on a AR or a AK.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

"One function of the trigger", ATF has previously ruled that a shot on the pull and another on the release is OK.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

One function of the trigger", ATF has previously ruled that a shot on the pull and another on the release is OK.
    Thanks.
    it is really easy on this target/ varmit stuff to get it to light with no travel occasional get an unexpected disharge. I have had to go back to adding some creep to make it less touchy when shooting SA. If shouting pull back loading only I can get it to were It is very very light, but the anmount of accidental disharges imeaditly firing the first shot is excessive in SA MODE. to the uninformed it would sound like a double.
    what is really desterbing is that the ATF is so concerned about a malfunctiong weapon that the auto fiere cant pe predicted and would be of no use to a criminal or a honest person.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.