Thread: Are you really a "terrorist" if you didn't vote for Obama?

Feedback Score

Default Are you really a "terrorist" if you didn't vote for Obama?

Honest Americans are Being Lumped Together
    with Terrorists, Beware!

Protest Signs Minutes after the bomb went off at the Boston Marathon, while emergency crews and brave Bostonians scrambled to help their neighbors, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) said it could be homegrown terrorists to blame.

Soon after, T.V. pundit Chris Matthews goes on air and asks, "…would you as an expert be thinking domestic at this point?"

Later, David Axelrod, a former Clinton and Obama advisor, lets out on air, "…. I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is – we really don't know who did this – it was tax day. Was it someone who was pro-you know…"

There's no doubt the U.S. has bad guys, we have the largest prison population in the world. The disturbing thing about these veiled statements is that it pushes the "war on terror" at home narrative, which attempts to justify eroding our civil liberties.

Since at least September 2005, the U.S. Department of Justice has publicly asserted that Americans who wish for less tax, a smaller government, or a greater adherence to the Constitution and Bill of Rights may be potential domestic terrorists.

The FBI has a label for it: Sovereign Citizen.

What's more, the "U.S. citizen as potential terrorist" narrative is even taught to military cadets at West Point.

A report written by Dr. Arie Perliger, director of terrorism studies at West Point's Combating Terrorism Center (CTC) reveals these irrational gems. Americans who embrace…

Civil activism
    Individual freedom
    Self-government
    Strong convictions about the Federal government
    Caution against corrupt and abusive politicians
    Strong individual and constitutional rights… are potential terrorists.

Today, more than ever, it's vital to be vigilant of what you do, say, and search for online (and offline). The government at the local, state, and federal levels, plus the mass media all irresponsibly target the wrong people – hard-working Americans like you and I.

Yours in Freedom,
    Lee Bellinger
    Lee Bellinger, Publisher

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the media seemed very sad that there was no ,veteran, NRA member at the center of the boston marathon disaster.

it seems the media frenzy has died down quite a bit now that it is KNOWN that the perps were chetzin nationals--ALIENS living in the US.

had it been a white, vet, NRA member ect there would have been an all out witch hunt for all the "domestic terrorist".

the irony is that several of the school shootings were carried out by foreign nationals living in the US--

these little details seem to escape the grasp of the main stream media--

anything foreign no matter how warped = GOOD. and anything american = bad or so says the media.

Feedback Score

these little details seem to escape the grasp of the main stream media--

I don't think that they are missing those "little details," I honestly believe that it is a deliberate coverup! They don't report the news, they CREATE it!

Feedback Score

Anyone that is against the Constitution or the Bill of Rights are the, i so clause .... But thats IMO

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Chris Matthews is a dirty no good filthy.....I quit. My hands are itching for a rope!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

most school shootings and the giffards shooting were by democrats too--

the truth is so far anyway right thinking gun legal gun owning NRA members so far have been in the minority of mass murder type actions.

though i suspect the administration my be trying to cook up a mass murder that implicates such.

Feedback Score

You are probably right! School shootings were predicted in the 1991 book "Behold a Pale Horse" written by former government higher-up William Cooper. He was murdered for revealing this to the public. So, I think that you can count on another school slaughter pretty soon. And, then, every Republican squid will join the Democrats in giving Obama his total gun ban! I believe that yoiu can count on it!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.