Thread: Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto fulfilled

Feedback Score

Default Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto fulfilled

So, can I offer any other proof that America is becoming a Communistic dictatorship? How about a few more quotes from Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto?

“A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.” This has been a staple of Federal funding for all of their wasteful and destructive programs for decades. Although the lowered the upper limits a few years back, at one time higher income earners had to pay as much as 90% of their earnings to the Feds as income tax. Many times down through the years, some lawmakers tried to change this rotten system of taxation. However, inasmuch as this type of tax came from the “King” of Communism, there has never been a really serious attempt to fin a fair tax system.

“Abolition of all right of inheritance.” This is something that the government has pushed for years. They started out small and keep increasing the amounts that they will take. Someday this Marx proposal will probably be enacted 100%.

“Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.” There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that this is 100% implemented in America today (with the Federal Reserve)!

“Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.” Even though they are considered to be private enterprises, control and regulation of communication (radio and TV; and they are planning on taking over the internet) and transport (Road, rail and airline) is rigidly controlled by Federal “alphabet Agencies such as the FCC and DOT. These businesses can only do what the federal government allows.

“Free education for all children in public schools.” This means GOVERNMENT control of education. At one time in America, schools were controlled locally by parents. But a few years back the government established the Department of Education in order to take control of what the children learn. (Hitler once wrote that “let me control the children and I’ll control the country. So, he established the “Hitler Youth Corp.”) During his regime Clinton tried this with “Midnight basketball” and “Dancing.” When I was a kid, I had to learn ‘readin, ‘ritin, and ‘rithmatic. Today’s children are not taught this. Instead they are taught to put condoms on cucumbers, that homosexuality is a preferred life style, that parents are stupid fossils from a past era and that Christianity is a fake idiotic religion and it is the root of all evil. They are taught that he world is their “mother."Today, children are taught that the old American system of morality is wrong. They are told that Americans have NO heritage.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

this is what china thinks of Obummer!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

Well, for once in my life I agree with China 100 percent! I want to cry!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.