My orange trees, I treat with pesticides.
Warnings all over the chemical spray, not
too spray the trees too close too harvest time.
Harmful pests love fruit bearing trees and can destroy a tree rather quickly.
Florida, maybe, has some control over spray times.
The pesticides need time, too process out of the tree and fruit.
Fruit from Brazil I am sure, is not sprayed close too harvest. Year rite.
Don't even think about what chemicals your swallowing with their juice.
Orange juice is loaded with potassium.
I was drinking a half gallon a day. Some is of-course good for you.
But the Doc told me I was boiling my kidneys with too much.
Too much potassium, with a McRib sandwich, will kill you.