Actual questions asked on a cruise
My wife and I take a cruise every year. On these cruises if never fails that new questions are asked by some of the passengers. Here are some of those questions:
1. Is the water in the toilet ocean water or fresh water?
2. Are the waves in the pool caused by the waves in the ocean?
3. Standing at the rail overlooking the ocean one passenger asked, Yesterday at 10:00am there were dolphins right here and it's 10:00am now. Where are they?
4. How does the ship get its electrical power while at sea? Long extension cord?
5. Passenger standing at the rail again looking at the ocean asked me, You from around here?
6. Is there an elevator that runs from the front of the ship to the rear?
7. What time does the 24 hour pizza parlor close?
8. Are the oars big enough to paddle us to shore if the engine quits?
9. Is there a danger of sharks in the pool?
10. Not being aware that the ship turned around one passenger exclaimed, the sun is on the wrong side of the ship today
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
"If the Good Lord wanted me to use percussion caps I reckon the river beds would be full of 'em for the takin"
Old flintlock shooter I met at the range.
In this day and age it is easier to stay stupid than it is to stay ignorant. I have had the misfortune to have encountered many informed idiots