01-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Join Date: Apr 2008
Sorry the Pictures did not come through
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,
but I got canned. Couldn't concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just
couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it --
mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that
was too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice
to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way
I sliced it... couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found
I wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't
have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but
just didn't fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered
I couldn't live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance
Company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I
wasn't fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got
a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because
it was the same old grind.
15. So I tried Retirement AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!!