History and The "F" Word
This is another one from Redneck World magazine and was printed without the "F" word being typed out and I will not offend anyone here by doing so either.
There are only 11 times in history when the "F" word has been considered acceptable for use.
They are as follows:
11. What the @#$% do you mean we're sinking?
Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912
10. What the @#% was that?
Mayor of Hiroshima, 1945
9. Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?
General G.A. Custer, 1877
8. Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that
Albert Einstein, 1938
7. It does so @#$%ing look like her
6. How the @#$% did you work that out?
Pythagoras, 126 BC
5. You want WHAT on the @#$%ing ceiling?
4. Where the @#$% are we?
Amelia Earhart, 1937
3. Scattered @#$%ing showers my ass
Noah, 4314 BC
2. Aw C'com. Who the @#$% is going to find out?
Bill Clinton, 1998
1. Geez, I didn't think they'd get this @#$%ing mad
Saddam Hussein, 2003
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes very APPROPRIATE uses of the word ?
One of William Jefferson Clintons favorite words as in it wouldn?t be appropriate to mess the Oval office hallway Monica ? but then they went ahead and did it anyway.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ? 2004 - 2006 Gunco.net