History and The "F" Word
This is another one from Redneck World magazine and was printed without the "F" word being typed out and I will not offend anyone here by doing so either.
There are only 11 times in history when the "F" word has been considered acceptable for use.
They are as follows:
11. What the @#$% do you mean we're sinking?
Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912
10. What the @#% was that?
Mayor of Hiroshima, 1945
9. Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?
General G.A. Custer, 1877
8. Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that
Albert Einstein, 1938
7. It does so @#$%ing look like her
6. How the @#$% did you work that out?
Pythagoras, 126 BC
5. You want WHAT on the @#$%ing ceiling?
4. Where the @#$% are we?
Amelia Earhart, 1937
3. Scattered @#$%ing showers my ass
Noah, 4314 BC
2. Aw C'com. Who the @#$% is going to find out?
Bill Clinton, 1998
1. Geez, I didn't think they'd get this @#$%ing mad
Saddam Hussein, 2003
When Injustice Becomes Law....Rebellion Becomes Duty
The only thing wrong with Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was that it was the South, not the North, that was fighting for a government of the people, by the people and for the people."
-- H. L. Mencken