1."Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf**k you!"
2. "You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing."
3. "Well, this day was a total waste of
4. "Well, aren't we a ray of sunshine?"
5. "Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after."
6. "EXCUSE ME...Do I look like a people person?"
7. "This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting!"
8. "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."
9. "Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose."
10. "Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and
senseless acts of self-control?"
11. "I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years."
12. "Sarcasm is just one more service I offer."
13. "Do they ever shut up on your planet?"
14. "I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable"
15. "Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you
haven't gone to sleep yet."
16. "Back off!! You're standing in my aura."
17. "Don't worry. I forgot your name too."
18. "I work 45 hours a week to be this poor."
19. "Not all men are annoying. Some are dead."
20. "Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality"
21. "Chaos, panic and disorder My work here is done."
22. "Ambivalent? Well, yes and no."
23. "You look like shit. Is that the style now?"
24. "Earth is full. Go home"
25. "Awww, did I step on your poor wittie bitty ego?"
26. "I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert."
27. "A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth."
28. "You are depriving some village of an idiot."
29. "If assholes could fly, this place
would be an airport!"
30. "Jeez!!! Who lit the fuse on YOUR tampon?"
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
"If the Good Lord wanted me to use percussion caps I reckon the river beds would be full of 'em for the takin"
Old flintlock shooter I met at the range.
In this day and age it is easier to stay stupid than it is to stay ignorant. I have had the misfortune to have encountered many informed idiots
Funny stuff. I cautiously gave this to a couple of gals I work with, asking if it is over the line. I could tell they thought it was funny, but they didnt want to let on. I hvent been called down to HR yet.
No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. ~Dave Barry, Dave Barry Turns 50