You know you're from Colorado......
yep I still know I am......
YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN COLORADO WHEN?.
- You switch from ?Heat? to ?A/C? in one day.
- You know what the ?Peoples Republic of Boulder? means.
- Your sense of direction is; towards the mountains and away from the mountains.
- You?re a meat eating vegetarian.
- The bike on your car is worth more than your car.
- You use a down comforter in the summer because you have the a/c on at 55 degrees.
- You?re able to drive 65 miles per hour through 13 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without even flinching.
- You take your out of town guests to Casa Bonita even though you would never go there otherwise.
- You install security lights on your house and garage but leave all doors unlocked.
- You think the major food groups are granola bars, tofu and Fat Tire Beer.
- You carry jumper cables in the car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
- You design your kid?s Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- Driving is better in the winter cause the pot holes are filled with snow.
- You think that sexy lingerie is tube sox and flannel PJs.
- You know all 4 seasons ?almost winter, winter, still winter and construction?.
- You?ve been tear gassed in a riot to celebrate a team?s victory.
- You can never figure out why your out of town guests faint from altitude sickness on a picnic to the mountains.
- You can drive over a 12,000 foot pass in 4 feet of snow, but can?t get to work if there are 4 inches of snow.
- You know the ?correct? pronunciation of Buena Vista.
- When you visit friends at sea level, you can drink a case of beer and not get a buzz.
- Your car insurance costs more than your car.
- You have surge protectors on every outlet.
- April showers bring May blizzards.
- You see someone riding a Harley in a downpour, and you look closer to see if it?s anyone you know.
- ?Timberline? is someplace you have actually been. Many times.
- You know what a ?Chinook? is.
- You know what a ?Rocky Mountain oyster? is.
- You know what a ?fourteener? is.
- But you don?t know what a ?turn signal? is.
- A bear on your front porch doesn?t bother you nearly as much as a Democrat in Congress does.
- Your golf bag has a 9-iron, a 3-wood and a lightning-rod.
- You know who Alfred Packer was.
- You know who Baby Doe Tabor was.
- You know who Jim Beckworth was.
- You?d be happier if you didn?t know who Barbra Streisand was.
- SPF 90 is not out of the question.
- People from other states breathe 5 times as often as you do.
- Having a Senator named Nighthorse doesn?t seem strange.
- Thunder has set off your car alarm.
- A full moon has never kept you awake at night.
- You have an $800 stereo in a $300 truck.
- A sudden loss of cabin pressure is not a big deal.
- You think a red light means 3 more cars can go.
- ?Where we?re going, we don?t need roads!!?
- You know where Doc Holliday?s grave is.
- You know where Buffalo Bill?s grave is.
- You know where the real ?South Park? is.
- You can recognize the license plates of all 50 states on sight.
- Driving directions usually include ?Go over ____ Pass??
- You?ve used ?checking for ticks? as an excuse to get someone naked.
- You?ve dressed in shorts, sandals, and a parka.
- You?ve gone skiing in July.
- You?ve gone sunbathing in January.
- They were both in the same year.
- You?ve urinated on the Continental Divide just so it could ?run into both oceans?.
- And most important: You get a certain feeling of satisfaction from knowing that California and Texas are both downstream.
- You actually understand these jokes and send them to your friends.
"The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure