Gun Rights Activists Take Issue With Gun Inquiry on Obama Administration Questionnair
Question 59 on the Obama Transition Team's intrusive and extensive list of questions for potential officials of the Obama administration: "Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.â The question has raised the ire of the National Rifle Association.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Dear Mr. President.
60. Have you ever attended a church that preaches racial hatred?
61. Have you ever attended a mosque that preaches the downfall of America and everything it stands for?
62. Have you ever listened to our National Anthem, on national T.V., and refused to put your hand over your heart?
63. Have you ever refused to put the American Flag on your suit jacket. While every other candidate Democrat and Republican did so?
64. Do you intend to salute the U.S. Marines, who will be protecting your sorry ass, when you exit the Presidential helicopter?
65. Has anyone on your staff, now or in the past, owned a boom box?
66. Do you listen to rap music?
67. Do you like fried chicken?
68 Have you ever used crack cocaine
69 Performed an unnatural act on fried chicken
70 Been a menber of the Black Panthers, or honorary menber
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ? 2004 - 2006 Gunco.net