Gunco Forums banner

http://www.prexis.com/sten/ Will be on Gunco

5K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  dutigaf 
#1 ·
Gunco builders,

Mike at Prexis is gonna do a banner run with us for a year and I hope he gets a chance to come on a little, but we all know how busy these guys are.

Thanks for answering my stupid questions so far today.

#3 ·
Welcome guy's!

#10 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I am now back from my mother's funeral and getting everything geared up and going again.

I did bring back some new purchase opportunities for everyone once I re-open my website.

Here is a "teaser" of some new product.

Thanks again....

#11 ·
Oh.
I'm sorry for your loss jestism. :(

#13 ·
very sorry for your loss, jestism! but we're glad you're here!

lovely furniture!!!!!

#15 ·
It will still be a couple of weeks before I reopen my website store. (got to catch up from being gone), but here is the retail pricing. Please "Note" at this time, the AK stocks are only available to fit the "Square back" receivers.

Retail price will be $100 + shipping with finish, $90 + shipping unfinished.

However, I will be offering "special" pricing when they release.

#16 ·
WOW looking at you RPK furniture may just make me take my NHM-91 off the market........holy cow that stuff is nice.

#18 ·
Howdy Greg; I want one of your Suomi CDs, but Gary does not seem to have any. Do you have them in stock if I order from your website?

Thanks, Brad

#25 ·
well as soon as i get a bunch of cash save ill be visiting to buy 4 suomi 1 yugom56 and 1 vz26 receiver. by the way do you know anywhere that may have a front barrel trunnion with the threads for the vz26, i wasnt thinkin when the atf recalled the receivers, i sent it in instead of saying i sold it, i was goin through training and didnt have time to remove the trunnion. are they available anywhere or will i have to just makesomthing up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.