Things to do at Walmart:
Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner
is taking their sweet time:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in
housewares ..... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll
invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't
you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows
where the anti- depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal
position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
( And; last, but not least!)
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then,
yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
Back in high-school, we used to open a bag of M&M's and trail them through the store. It usually took a few minutes, but the mexican kids would come crashing around the corner, pushing one-another, and eating the M&M's off of the floor. It was always such a funny spectacle. Me and the other perpetrators were escorted out of Wal-Mart once for this little stunt. Now, there are so many mexicans in that same store that I could be held legally liable for a stampede if I repeated the prank.
Following are emergency PA codes and their meaning:
Code Adam - Missing Child
Code Black - Severe Weather
Code Blue - Bomb Threat
Code Brown - Shooting
Code Green - Hostage
Code Orange - Chemical Spill
Code Red - Fire
Code White - Accident
Department 51 - Security
Found these for your review...Know i have heard Code Adam several times...