Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CARTOON REVENGE: Greatest Hits

3K views 30 replies 4 participants last post by  FalconUruguay 
#1 · (Edited)
When PicYard bit the dust, I was disappointed to find my cartoon threads had mostly become red X's.

So here they are: the best cartoons from all the cartoon threads, now in Gunco's gallery.

Some of you have seen them before; a lot of the new members have not.

So here they are for posterity.

See less See more
#27 ·
Zane Zackerly said:
And a big thanks to Falcon Uruguay, whose talent for fake propaganda posters is at least equal to mine. :)
Thank You Sir...Coming From You,That Almost Qualifies As A Compliment:bleh::bleh:

I Going To Make More,As Soon As I Have Some Time To Do So....Things Have Been Pretty Hectic Here At Work,So I Don't Get The Chance To Play Around With Them As Often As I Want To.

Hey Zane...If You Want The Link To The Site I Use For The Posters.I'll PM It To You...They Also Have Tons Of Old Pics You May Want For Future Fun!!!

#28 ·
FalconUruguay said:
Thank You Sir...Coming From You,That Almost Qualifies As A Compliment:bleh::bleh:

I Going To Make More,As Soon As I Have Some Time To Do So....Things Have Been Pretty Hectic Here At Work,So I Don't Get The Chance To Play Around With Them As Often As I Want To.

Hey Zane...If You Want The Link To The Site I Use For The Posters.I'll PM It To You...They Also Have Tons Of Old Pics You May Want For Future Fun!!!

Yes, that'd be great! Maybe next time we'll see whose cartoons are better with the same source material BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:brows:

#29 ·
Ok Zane...took A Few Minutes To Play Around With Photoshop,What Do You Think???
(The Sept 11th One I Found In An Old File...Forgot I made It Awhile Back)

Enjoy!!!

#31 ·
Zane Zackerly said:
I LOVE the "tell nobody" one! The BJ one is good, too.

The others are more serious, No? Nothing wrong with that, but the "tell no one" and the BJ one are definitely funny!
The BJ One Had Me Laughing For About 5 Minutes...I Almost Didn't Let It Fly That Way,But Then I Said "What The Hell!"..

The Others Were just Something A Threw In On A Lark....I Let The Pic Determine What I Have It Say.

But I'm Glad You Like Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.