Gunco Forums banner

any interest in a GB on M2 / M3 sideplates?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Illya Kuryakin 
#1 ·
Halo mfg has material for 40, M2/M3 browning plates, these plates are correct in every aspect and are the best .50 plate available. He is willing to do a run of at least 20 pieces at a deep discount. These can be 80% or registered plates. he also will do the original colt engraving on them. these normally sell for $475.00 for a basic plate, if he gets over 20 comitments the price will drop at least $100.00.
Even if you don't want to build one right now it is a good investment, specially if you get a registered one and they do a .50 ban.

anyone interested?

#7 ·
i would be if they are the mini kind.. ie we need to come up with a mini 1919 thats about 1 foot long. :) .22 I cant seem to find anyone willing to auto cad the parts for a normal 1919 then shrink them so we know how the size of all the parts then I could do a group buy or something and get a quote on how much to get the parts made...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.