Gunco Forums banner

New 50 bmg upper from Bohica Arms.

8K views 77 replies 26 participants last post by  rbthntr64 
#1 · (Edited)
ALL MY POST WERE REMOVED FROM THIS THREAD DUE TO STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.

#52 ·
I'm sick of guys on every gun forum being whiney bitches. Man up, quit crying every time something doesn't go your way every second of every day. I ordered a BOHICA upper and have been waiting like everyone else. The supplier is taking a risk to bring a new product to the market, more than almost 100% of the whiney bitches could ever do in their lives. I haven't received my upper yet, but already think BOHICA kicks ass for having the balls to build something. I won't even get to look at mine until next summer so am happy to see some pics.

#54 ·
Coils said:
Thank you for posting the article. :thumbup1:
You're Welcome. I saw one in person today at the ontario gun show (so I know they're real :D) and then saw the very well writen review. I figured all of us that have been chomping at the bit for more info would appreciate the link so I posted it to all the forums I know that have active Bohica threads.

And welcome to the forum.
I guess I need to post more, and lurk less :D :D

#67 ·
That video in photobucket is sweet!!! My wife asked me what I was watching... :D :D :D

#69 ·
uechiguy said:
I took out the link for now. Sorry not working as I want it to.
not a problem. :thumbup1:

#72 ·
My upper is shipping today!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :salute:

#74 ·
It was originally stated that the recoil would be about the same as a 12 ga. slug due to some magic mojo of something like that. Hard to say because that's all been deleated. Recoil looks a little heavy, but anyway, who's going to post target pics? (Not at 50 yards)

#75 ·
I will as soon as I can find a place to shoot mine at a longer distance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.