Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS AK-47 Build CD

18K views 108 replies 64 participants last post by  Winn R 
#1 · (Edited)
These tutorials are step by step instuctions on building an AK type rifle. As stated above, it's not a video, but each tutorial can be printed and used for the task at hand. I myself do this as I don't have to worry about remembering everything that I do in a build. I just refer to the tutorial.

Some (but not all) of the tutorials on the CD are checking headspace, gas piston replacement, removal of front and rear trunnion rivets, layout of the receiver for front and rear trunnion installation, making a reduced capacity AK-74 magazine, heat treating and much, much more.

Below are a few pictures from the CD. The price is only $13.50 ($13.75 PayPal which includes shipping). I now provide both MS Word and Adobe (.pdf) formats on each CD. Please contact me via PM or email if interested. Note: I make no profit from the sale of these CD's. The price includes everything, mailing, even the tape to attatch the mailing addresses. I just want people to make AK's, period!

See less See more
#80 ·
ok so I'm new to this website and dont have enough posts to send a pm or e-mail to Toten Kopf but would like to buy one of his cd's and am interested in the tooling he mentioned that he has sold in the past.

I feel it is in bad tast to just make a bunch of crap posts.

Toten Kopf help me

or some one help me

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.