Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS AK-47 Build CD

18K views 108 replies 64 participants last post by  Winn R 
#1 · (Edited)
These tutorials are step by step instuctions on building an AK type rifle. As stated above, it's not a video, but each tutorial can be printed and used for the task at hand. I myself do this as I don't have to worry about remembering everything that I do in a build. I just refer to the tutorial.

Some (but not all) of the tutorials on the CD are checking headspace, gas piston replacement, removal of front and rear trunnion rivets, layout of the receiver for front and rear trunnion installation, making a reduced capacity AK-74 magazine, heat treating and much, much more.

Below are a few pictures from the CD. The price is only $13.50 ($13.75 PayPal which includes shipping). I now provide both MS Word and Adobe (.pdf) formats on each CD. Please contact me via PM or email if interested. Note: I make no profit from the sale of these CD's. The price includes everything, mailing, even the tape to attatch the mailing addresses. I just want people to make AK's, period!

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks "Coils", I guess people sometimes fail to read the initial post.

Oh, by the way, after reading some of your posts on AK Files, I find your responses refreshing. In no way did I find them "nasty", just to the point. I think you hit a nerve to all the "Go-Boys" over there. They protect their own even if their "own" is wrong.

Best Regards,

#7 ·
LOL Do you mean the AK section at ARF? :)
I find your responses refreshing. In no way did I find them "nasty", just to the point.
I'm glad I read over and took out the swearing on the one before I hit the reply button. :lol:
What a bunch of goobers. :D

#9 ·
Gee, I looked at all my pictures that I use for the CD tutorials and the earliest date is 2004. Unless I screwed up somewhere, you have the rarest of the rare. I believe your looking at the MS Word 2002 version, not the actual release date. If you look on the right hand side of the CD you will see the release date.

As of 21 Jan 2007, I started using the Version # with the release date and on 26 Mar 2007, I stopped using the date altogether and just used the Version #.

To answer your question, it costs me the same to provide the updates as it would a new Ver. 3.6 build CD.

To get additional updates, I would start by going to the AK-47 Library here, and checking all the tutorials listed against what your version of the build CD has. I know that I have posted some additional tutorials since you received your CD.

If you have any additional questions, please PM me.

#12 ·
HELLO: I SAW YOUR POST ON GUNCO FORUM. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ONE.
THANK YOU.....P.S. I BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRICE MAY BE TOO LOW.
CALL ME CRAZY, BUT WHAY YOUR OFFERING IS THE SUM OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE, BUT I AM JUST BEING HONEST........SAUL

SHOULD I JUST SEND YOU THE AMOUNT BY PAYPAL???
Trader rating 50- 100%
"I just want people to make AKs period."
" It takes a strong man to be kind."

Next question :confused:

#19 ·
I was thinking about changing that picture (thought that it might give the wrong impression) but heck, things will and do happen. So it stays...LOL

#21 ·
Ken,
I know it's tough being a new guy, and wanting to send PM's, however, believe me, the "Mod's" have done this to protect all of us and once you get the minimum posts, well, it's like getting a promotion.

Hang in there, it's worth it. Oh, email sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.