Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,220 ·
One of the facts not frequently mentioned, is the form of Islam practiced among the rebels compared to the military and the Assad regime. Bashar Assad is an Alawite. Alawite’s believe that women should have more rights and that Christian’s should be able to practice in Syria, however, most of the rebels are conservative Muslims.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/936392/wor...sible-if-us-enters-syria/#HkgZTB07mxd4MxJS.99
http://www.inquisitr.com/936392/world-war-3-scenario-possible-if-us-enters-syria/

We are attacking the wrong people.. Assad is Alawite, a minority in Syria.. The friggen rebels are killing and butchering Christians that Assad let practice their freedom of religion..
The "rebels" that are fighting the Assad regime in Syria are coming from Iran and other ******** anti American countries.. WERE ATTACKING THE WRONG SIDE, THE WRONG MILITARY.
Were fighting the rebels in Afghanistan and planning on helping them in Syria. Can someone please explain this logic? Thank you...
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...qpvt=Syrian+rebels+coming+from+Iran&FORM=VDRE

ADD: Conservative rebels my friggen ass. THEY not Assad want death to America and Israel. England at least caught on, they told Nappie to kiss off, your on your own.. Thank God someone understands what is going on over there..

#1,226 ·
Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at the U.N.. He pretty much laid it on the line.. Iran does not stop production on their nuke, were going in..
Yupper were heading your way and it is not going to be with a tour group..

Attachments

#1,228 ·
Yo my Bro. You still in China? How the hell you doing? What is the word in the papers about our involvement in the Middle East, in China..
They monitor the computer traffic over there. So don't post anything get yourself in trouble. Just a general consensus.
When I went too the computer shop in Cambodia few years back "Phonm Phen" real nice girl told me to be careful what I say.. I listened for once..
Food is terrible in those Cambodian prisons. Yuk..

#1,229 · (Edited)
Hi 4th, How the heck are ya? I'm finer than frog hair and that’s pretty darn fine.

Yep I'm, still in Godless Commie Red China missing my guns.

I borrowed a plastic SKS (a toy, but it sure did look pretty good) from a kid the other day, and asked em if I could play with it for a spell (rent it so to speak) gave em a couple RMB (30 cents US). Little bastard watched me like a hawk until I handed it back. Even had a little folding blade bayo on it. 2nd time I've done that!

I hate the food here. If it wasn't for beer, KFC and McD's I would most likely be dead by now.

The Chinese are in it for the long haul. They talk all sweet but really, to them, we are the great imperialist Satan and must be destroyed.

Now Mao by all accounts killed maybe 50 million people. I have been all around China, and no one will talk about that until you get them drunk. Then it comes out (especially from the old timers). They hate his murdering ass, but there was nothing they could do about it. He killed half their families and his ass is on every denomination of Chinese money 1,5,10,20, 50 and 100. How would like to spend money with the portrait of the guy that murdered your family on that money?

The first thing Mao did after seeing how easy it was to seize power at the point of a gun was take away all the guns from the people. Sound familiar? Let this be a lesson to everyone in the US about safeguarding your 2nd amendment rights. The US is trying to pull a Mao on us. It will be the death of a thousand cuts. First it will be assault rifles and high capacity magazines, then it will be semi auto's , then pistols. Then they will come for your bolt actions and grandaddy's black powder guns.

But I have yet to meet one person who has one bad word to say about Deng XiaoPing. He was the one that opened China to the West and is responsible for it's current prosperity.

I don't care if they kick me out. I am just saying the true. I don't think they would do anything bad to me. I have so much dirt on low friends in high places held by others overseas if I disappeared and those Docs got mailed it would be a shitstorm like no other, and they know that. I can't wait to get kicked out. The only reason I am over here is I couldn't find a job in the US, being well over 50 and over qualified. I was too proud to take welfare or food stamps so I started up a company and here I am. Oh Lucky me!

The Press over here is the same as the press over there. In the States AP (American Pravda) carry water for big ears. Over here they carry water for the party. When I want to read the low down on the US I get it from the China news. When I want the lowdown on China I get if from the EU or the US news.

There is trouble afoot here. Now the Chinese understand the Muslim threat. They understand the US response to it. They have a muslim threat of their own out there in the wild , wild west of China in Xinjiang province. I was out there back in August. I think I may have posted some pix up on here. Those muslims out there are always shooting someone, hijacking a plane, or blowing something up. They just arrested near to 140 them a week or so ago in a round up.

To the Southeast of there is Tibet. Trouble a brewing there too. They arrested a lot of monks because they did not fly the Chinese flag at the temples on Chinese national holiday (1st week in October..Like the 4th of July in the US). And they arrested a lot of other fellers too who they deemed inflamatory.

Trouble a brewing up in Mongolia too (AGAIN), but so far it has not boiled over.

They have the Inet here blocked up tight. Speed is slow. With the NSA snooping in the US, and the Chinese snooping over here it slows everything down.Its just not conducive to business. I have to use a VPN to just to get on and blow thru the firewalls here and back in the US.

I am watching this US gummit shutdown and was dismayed when armed US park Services thugs chased Vets and seniors out of Parks. And then Obama apparently closed the Ocean in Florida. WTF?

4th I don't want to sound unpatriotic but there ain't a hell of lot difference between Commie China right now and what the US has become in my lifetime. It makes me sad. The politicians lie, steal and do anything they want on both sides of the pond. The rich get richer, the poor gets poorer and the government grows stronger. The only thing that sets us apart from China is we still have our guns!

That’s all the scuttlebutt from China I have. Well I must apologize for bending your ear for quite so long. It's just good to hear a little proper ******* English now and again from my Gunco Brothers!

Ya'all take care now.

#1,243 ·
The next 6 months will be interesting, either check mate for Israel or A-Bombs on the open market for those who have enough money. I don't think Israel will go it allow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.