Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,299 ·
we got the sunnis as the prime movers --they hate the sheaites who are running iraq by proxy now.

iran is backing assad/iraq and the USA is backing ISIS/al-quaida--

were going to be in the ironic position of supplying air cover for ISIS/al-quaida as they try to spread their special sauce of islamic-facism across the region.

we may end up seeing battles of us made iranian F-5 and F-4 jets fighting the F-16s we gave to iraq in the hands of ISIS now--

now i am getting confused-- no wonder obama is sending billions to everybody in the ME--LOL

#1,300 ·
#1,305 ·
Ralph,

you know im all for Israel going all in & cleaning that whole thing out. if they level everything & leave nothing standing... then theres nothing for the rocket shooters to hide behind...

but they wont. they'll just kill some & then let them back in.

#1,310 ·
At least they know Obama & Kerry have their back.................................Well............maybe not.

I hope they can hold out another two years until maybe we have a real president.

#1,311 ·
iran is dancing around a all out war with ISIS, ISIS has got its eyes on jordan, and the rest of IRAQ, obong is still helping isis and trying to kill out bush man in iraq cause he is a sheia and the big "O" must be a sunni--????

at least we now know which tribe the big "O" hails from cause that where all our money is going!

#1,312 ·
Yeap, the money has been stacking there now for decades. Along with RUSSIA's weapons.

Money effort and now over a 1000 lives expended for the MUSLIM cause.

This BS never changes. So, ISRAEL should just reoccupy the GAZA strip and demilitarize it!

#1,316 ·
Musibike, not trying to piss you off, I'm just trying to understand,this has always perplexed me... If Israel is a Jewish state (and I'm assuming your Jewish, please correct me if I'm wrong) then why should anyone but Jewish nations care about Israel? Once again not trying to stir you up , I would just like an explanation? I've asked several Christians and they simply reply " there the chosing people" . Honestly not trying to start any shit.

#1,320 ·
The ISLAMIC STATE of TERRORIST has declaired WAR upon everybody now and, including some there own.

An organized set of demons which I think are some of which REVELATION describes as being released from under the Euphraties river in these times.

A bunch with no other intent or purpose but to KILL and HATE everyone else.

Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq | Reuters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.