Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,340 ·
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I would bet money Iran is working with U.S. forces in a concerted attack on ISIS. Remember they had years of war between Iraq and Iran costing a lot of lives. We supported Iraq and Hussein. Now we are most likely supporting Iran?
The Phantom is a good older jet, but the U.S. could knock it out in a heartbeat if they did not like what they are doing? The Kurds are are only true Allie in the A.O., we abandoned them once before and Hussein put the gas to them. American Vets, who have recently been discharged from our Military, are heading over and fighting with them.
If Nappie Head screws the Kurd's, what little credibility we have in that A.O. will vanish. ******** Nappie has already gotten Israel to not trust us, or really count on our Govt. if the SHTF.
MUSIBIKE, good Man. 108,000 hits on your thread. Think you set a fun site record? I check in with your thread to see what the hell is going on over there. Keep up the good work young feller. :thumbup1:

#1,342 · (Edited)
Just in case you have never heard of and seen this one, I am clipping it in here for your review. Hal Lindsey being one of the greatest predictors of use of Bible prophysey here is Hal Lindsey's move from the 70's era which is very accurate even today.

[video=youtube;ZzkvXp4eihU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkvXp4eihU[/video]

#1,351 ·
My clock says 2min to 12:00 I think this ( winter ) in the middle east is not going thaw. It could go from 105* to 10,000* real easily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.