Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#113 ·
No across the board. We're getting a little too trigger happy IMO. It used to be a rare occurrence when we would send a Tomahawk missile into Libya. Now it seems like our first reaction is to send in the troops. Unless a taco stand opens in Tehran, they probably will have never heard of Mexico.

#114 ·
That is what they said about the GERMANS in WWII. The NAZIS offered Mexico deals to assist them with overtaking the US mainland. Do you think the Drug Cartels would turn them down on IRAN these days?

Who knows what is already probabily in the works?

#116 ·
OBAMA wants to show his teeth in Afghanistan. He is sending more troops there now to hit on the Taliban. More money out the window. Less ammo left for us here. They, some terrorist outfit is fixing to test him. I think they may already have us in the sights? It is just a matter of how much time they have given him to SUBMIT or, face some sort of action.

#120 ·
That Korean missel was not a satelite. It was a blank test shot sent around the world. Aimed toward the US West coast. Engineered to fall short and fall into the ocean. Fitted with a dummy load similar to the mass of a suitable war head.

Iran sent theirs all the way into space. Not simple to let that one fall into the ocean. I wonder if anyone has tried to ping that satelite to see if it can communicate? Or, is it another dummy load mass that now orbits in space?

#121 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

Yes, no, no, Hugo might blow some hot air but he depends too much on US oil refineries to process his dirty oil. Iran threatens to destroy Israel, but will never nuke them because it is a muslim holy site also. Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah as they dig in and build bunkers all around Israel's borders. Israel won't win anymore 7 days wars, and will get torn to peices trying to occupy any territory outside of their borders. Iran will try to provoke Israel into a trap by sending more rockets to Hamas and Hezbollah for them to toss into Israel to piss them off. A confrontation is inevitable because of Israel occupation of muslim holy lands, and never ending US support of Israel. A knife in the back is the way business has been done in the middle east for thousands of years, and that will never change.

They were better off with knives; modern weapons just kill more innocent people.

#122 ·
The next thing will be a surprise attack like 9-11. But, it is going to be more pronounced and extremely more destructive. These guys testing their missles with dummy payloads are getting ready for a strike.

The time will be right about July.

#124 ·
Like our ammo, gun parts and subassemblies are now being scheduled for distribution to Pakistan. The under equipped police there are like what is in Mexico. UNPREPARED for the SHTF! So now, like always we Americans will have to do without.

At least they can't blame this one on BUSH.

#126 ·
Iran is already making threatening gestures to israel because their body guards the russians already said they wanted to go into israel in 2006.

I say israel gets sick of amanutjuob's tough talk and blows up iran's nuke bases and the iranians call in their marker with the russians and then obammy pusses out and israel is on it's own.

Ezekiel 38
[video=youtube;-gBtV2ydX3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gBtV2ydX3I]YouTube - Ezekiel 38[/video]
Ezekiel 39
[video=youtube;m1vICEf1TgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vICEf1TgA]YouTube - Ezekiel 39 - The Gog Magog War[/video]

#127 ·
This more or less sums it all up.

Iran is already making threatening gestures to israel because their body guards the russians already said they wanted to go into israel in 2006.

I say israel gets sick of amanutjuob's tough talk and blows up iran's nuke bases and the iranians call in their marker with the russians and then obammy pusses out and israel is on it's own.

Ezekiel 38
YouTube - Ezekiel 38
Ezekiel 39
YouTube - Ezekiel 39 - The Gog Magog War

#132 ·
May 8th, 2009
This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'
On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," I'll discuss the situation in which Israel finds itself after the first week of May, 2009:

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has issued a new call for the destruction and removal of the Zionist 'germ.'

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich weighs in with his assessment of how U.S. President Barack Obama's policies are placing Israel in harm's way.

Israeli President Shimon Peres raises eyebrows when he declares that the new government of Binyamin Netanyahu wants peace with the Palestinians, but falls short of endorsing the magical "two-state solution." Then, President Obama's Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, shoots back that Israel must embrace the two-state solution or the West will not challenge Iran on the issue of nuclear weapons. In other words, "do it our way or else!"

A new poll taken among Israel's citizens suggests that a whopping majority of Israelis support a strike against Iran's nuclear facilities no matter what President Obama thinks. Furthermore, a huge majority -- almost 75% of Israelis -- like the United States, but two-thirds of them don't trust its new President (a dramatic change from the 75% who thought of George W. Bush as Israel's friend).

The new government in Israel is preparing for a confrontation with Iran. Air Force reservists assigned to the nation's missile defense system are now spending one day each week training to counter an attack from Iran with dozens of long-range Shahab missiles. But they're not the only ones 'war-gaming' a conflict with Iran. A study issued by the Center for Strategic and International Studies suggests that in such a conflict, Israel could suffer hundreds of thousands of casualties, but Iran would probably lose tens of millions! The report even notes that if Syria entered the fray, it could lose Damascus and millions of its citizens. Does that sound familiar?

But as dangerous and deadly as Iran appears to be, that threat pales in comparison to the one emerging from Pakistan. The possibility that the government of Pakistan could fall to the Taliban has the entire world taking notice. Radically extreme Islamic militants with their fingers on the button of 100 nuclear warheads is something nobody (not even other Islamic governments) wants to contemplate! But it may be chillingly close to becoming reality!

On a more positive note, I'll introduce you to our new website: The Hal Lindsey Report. We've been working on it a long time, and it's finally up and running! I think you'll find it to be a valuable resource as you navigate your way through these 'last days.'

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, Inspiration (cable only), CPM Network, various local stations, The Hal Lindsey Report or HisChannel - Christian Live TV - Video on demand.

God Bless You,

Hal Lindsey
mail: HLMM, P.O.Box 1475, Palm Desert, CA 92261
email: mail@hallindsey.com
web: The Hal Lindsey Report

#133 ·
May 15th, 2009
On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," U.S. General David Petraeus says that al-Qaeda is moving its global operations base into Pakistan. Al-Qaeda, allied with a growing Taliban movement, poses an enormous threat to Pakistan's stability. That's a concern for the entire world because Pakistan has more than 60 nuclear weapons and the missiles to deliver them. Pakistan's President Ali Zardari paid a visit to Washington recently to ask for more money (on top of the billions we've already given them) to secure those nuclear weapons. That's what the previous billions were supposed to be used for!

Pope Benedict XVI visited Israel this week. Almost before his jet's engines were turned off, he demanded that Israel provide the Palestinians a state of their own. No kidding. While still standing on the tarmac, he said that the hopes for a secure future of "countless men, women, and children" depend on the Israelis and their concessions to the Palestinians. No pressure there!

King Abdullah of Jordan made the "Report" a second straight week. Once again, he's warning that war will come to the Middle East within 12 to 18 months if the Palestinians don't get a state -- and now! After putting a little pressure on President Obama -- he's generously giving him the rest of the year to solve the Middle East peace problem -- he graciously admitted that, unlike previous administrations, the Obama Administration "gets it." By that, he means that President Obama understands that what's needed is not a two-state solution, but a 57-state solution, i.e., the 57 states of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC). Those are the world's nations that do NOT recognize Israel's existence. Abdullah is guaranteeing that if Israel cedes land within its borders to the Palestinians for a sovereign state, those 57 nations will welcome the Israelis with "open arms." Forget the fact that those 57 states CANNOT recognize Israel because of their Islamic theology, we'll apparently cross that bridge when we come to it. By the way, when Abdullah's father, King Hussein, controlled the West Bank (only 40 years ago), he didn't bother to give it to his Muslim brothers for a homeland. Yet his son and the rest of the Arab world want Israel to do now what they would not do then.

I know I've called your attention to this incredible act of treachery before, but I continue to be amazed at how precisely it's playing out again before our eyes. You know the story of how England's Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, Germany's Chancellor Adolf Hitler, France's President Edouard Daladier, and Italy's "Il Duce" Benito Mussolini met in September, 1938, to carve up Czechoslovakia as a peace offering to Hitler's ambitions. The Czech President, Eduard Benes, was not even invited to the summit when the Munich Agreement was signed and his nation's fate decided. Of course, that act of appeasement lasted 11 months and 3 days. Hitler swallowed up the rest of Czechoslovakia, then invaded Poland and World War II was on! Recently, the Russians and the Americans began preparing a U.N. Security Council statement detailing how they plan to carve Israel into two states and bring peace to the world. It apparently makes no difference that the current Israeli government (and a majority of Israelis) rejects the two-state solution as a workable plan. Any normal human being with a modicum of common sense has to reject the nonsensical two-state solution! Unfortunately, we can all see where this is headed.

Well, it should surprise no one that the Obama Administration has finally violated the longstanding "don't ask, don't tell" policy. No, not the one concerning gays in the military, rather the decades-old policy concerning Israel's nuclear capabilities. Assistant Secretary of State Rose Gottemoeller recently told a gathering that the U.S. government's goal is to get India, Israel, Pakistan, and North Korea to sign the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty. In the past, our government's policy has been to neither confirm nor deny Israel's possession of nuclear weapons. Apparently the new administration has decided to not only confirm that Israel has nukes, but to pressure them to admit it themselves and allow the rest of the world to inspect and control them. As if Israel needed more pressure and scrutiny. The uncertainty of Arab/Muslim nations as to whether or not Israel possessed nuclear weapons, and the size and scope of its arsenal and deployment, has served as an effective deterrent for many years. If America forces Israel to draw back the covers and reveal its secrets, it may place our ally into even more jeopardy. Its enemies are probably already drooling in anticipation of gaining that information.

Since Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is beginning to realize that he can no longer automatically count on the United States, he's looking for new friends. In fact, Israel, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia are being drawn together into an unlikely alliance to confront a common threat: Iran. Since the U.S. seems to be putting its eggs in Iran's basket, speculation as to how this will affect our relationship with Saudi Arabia and Egypt is beginning to swirl. It comforts me to know that President Obama will soon have the country purring along on his much-heralded alternative energy program, because if Saudi Arabia decides that the U.S. is Iran's new best friend, they just may decide to sell their oil to someone else (or cash in their U.S. Treasury chips!). We may be going 'green' sooner than we thought.

Finally, President Obama is planning to make a major address to the Muslim world from Cairo, Egypt, in early June. No one knows for sure what he's planning to say -- or apologize for -- but he's receiving advice from some pretty authoritative sources. The Organization for the Islamic Conference (Remember them? They're the 57 nations that do not recognize Israel's right to exist.) has published an open letter to the President. The letter seeks to inform him about the 'true' root causes of terrorism. Of course, an entire letter was totally unnecessary, they could have just summed it up in one word: Israel. However, the President probably doesn't feel like he needs the OIC's advice, he can just re-read an interview he gave to a newspaper called the "Chicago Defender" shortly after the 9/11 attacks. In it, he essentially says that terrorism is caused by the fact that Middle Eastern young men have no opportunities in life. They are angry about the poverty around them and they suffer under oppressive and corrupt regimes. The fact that these young men, from infancy, are inculcated by their religion with burning hatred for Jews, Israel, non-Muslims, Westerners, and other infidels obviously has nothing to do with it. Maybe his much-anticipated address will clear up that misunderstanding.

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, Inspiration (cable only), CPM Network, various local stations, The Hal Lindsey Report (Check it out, it's brand-new!)or HisChannel - Christian Live TV - Video on demand.

God Bless You,

Hal Lindsey
mail: HLMM, P.O.Box 1475, Palm Desert, CA 92261
email: mail@hallindsey.com
web: The Hal Lindsey Report

#134 ·
Iran's nuclear and missile programs have alarmed Israel, and the country's new prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, pressed Obama to step up pressure on Tehran when the two met in Washington on Monday. Ahmadinejad has repeatedly called for Israel's elimination, and the Jewish state has not ruled out a military strike to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat.

#135 ·
The Islamic Republic of Iran has successfully test-launched its new deterrent missile, Sejjil 2, pushing forward its long-term defense program.

The 2000-km-range surface-to-surface missile was launched in the central Iranian province of Semnan on Wednesday.

Unlike Iran's Shahab 3 missile, which burns a liquid, the new Sejjil 2 model is solid-fueled. This characteristic gives the missile greater deterrence power as it lowers the time needed to prepare for launch.

Sejjil 2, first tested eight months ago, is also more accurate than the Shahab 3.

In comments made days before the launch of Sejjil 2, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that the missile was produced in line with Tehran's "deterrence policy".

"Our progress in this field is solely aimed at establishing peace and stability in the region. This technology will only be used against an enemy with ill intentions," he explained.

#137 ·
On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," I'll discuss Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's recent visit to the White House. Though everything seemed cordial on the surface, President Obama remains insistent on the creation of an independent Palestinian state before he'll press Iran to abandon its nuclear ambitions. Prime Minister Netanyahu appears to be equally insistent that Iran must stop its nuclear enrichment before a Palestinian state can be created. After all, it would be suicidal for Israel to allow another terrorist state to be created in its heartland while Iran is still calling the shots with Hamas and Hizbollah. Now that makes sense to us, but the Bible says that nations and people will abandon common sense in the last days.

Mahmoud Abbas has just installed a new Fatah government in the West Bank. The problem is that it was never duly elected. It's serving by presidential decree. And Abbas has postponed the overdue presidential election for the forseeable future. However, Hamas is the duly elected government of Gaza, so Fatah's sham government has no control or influence in Gaza. Yet the Obama Administration insists on dealing with Mahmoud Abbas as if he were the authoritative figure in Palestinian politics. They can't deal with Hamas because it is internationally recognized and condemned as a terrorist organization. More importantly, Hamas insists that it will never recognize Israel's right to exist and will continue to work for its destruction. But President Obama ignores the fact that even if he strikes a deal with Abbas, it will have no traction in Gaza and much of the West Bank. So what's the point? And that's precisely Netanyahu's point!

At last. President Obama's master plan for saving the economy is finally becoming clear. He explained it all at a recent town hall meeting in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Its brilliance is beyond my simple understanding, but I'm doing my best to keep up. In a nutshell: President Obama says that the rate of our current deficit spending is "unsustainable." He says that we can't keep borrowing from China because the interest we'll have to pay is "mortgaging our children's future." He even said that it will "have a dampening effect on our economy." I'm with him so far. Even with my limited expertise, I can understand that. Though his comments make me feel like he's scolding me for my part in borrowing all that money from China, it helps me to know that President Obama knows what he's talking about. He's running up a $1.84 trillion deficit this year alone, so he has firsthand knowledge about deficit spending. What I don't understand, though, is the solution he's proposing. At the meeting, he went on to say that his administration will tackle the problem by shoring up the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare, and to make sure he does the job right, he's throwing in a $1.6 trillion health care plan on top of everything else. I have to confess that I'm a little confused about how all of this is going to work, but I do have to admit one thing: he promised change. And this isn't small change!

Speaking of change. We've come a long way at "The Hal Lindsey Report." On this week's edition, we make our first use of "special effects." My report concerns that old science-fiction favorite "Star Trek" and the Bible prophecies regarding the Kings of the East and the King of the South. Being somewhat of an old Trekkie myself, I asked our production staff to arrange something special -- and they did. In fact, it was so quick and painless, that I'm thinking of having them beam me onto the set each week! Just think of how much gas and commute time I'll save. But don't blink, or you'll miss it!

And don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, Inspiration (cable only), CPM Network, various local stations, The Hal Lindsey Report (Check it out, it's brand-new!) or HisChannel - Christian TV.

God Bless You,

Hal Lindsey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.