Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,355 ·
I see on tonights news that Iran has a VERY fortified base in Bolivia now & Venezuela has a huge uranium deposit. Gotta love Obamas open border policy!

#1,367 ·
Russia and the U.S. better get their act together. Buddy up and get rid of this blight ISIS.. Both our stupid countries are still at each others throats, uh hello we got problems with these goat mounters, knock it off.
It is to late to send the ILLEGAL ******** home their here and they aint leaving. But what the hell is up with Nappie and these Churches bringing in goat mounters? Can they read the papers? They frigging hate any form of Christianity. Nappie keeps dishing on Israel and they may just turn to bigger fish, like China for help?

Attachments

#1,363 ·
We have the most anti Israel president in the history of our country in office. Nappi Head is bringing his rag brothers and sisters here as fast as he can get them in.

"US Attorney: Minnesota Has Terror Recruiting Problem"

"Six Minnesota Somali men who appeared in federal court Monday are charged with providing support to a terrorism organization, the U.S. Attorney's Office said.
The men were arrested in Minnesota and California on Sunday."
US Attorney: Minnesota Has Terror Recruiting Problem | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

This frigging HNIC is praying for a rag uprising right here in America. Marshall Law and he will be king.

#1,364 ·
Yep 4th, you are correct. Sir Golfsalot wants martial law. Everything points to it. His many gun and ammo grabbing attempts, his disdain for Christianity and American values.

Decades ago I used to work with a guy who was a VP in Miinnesota (Minneapolis). He was always going on and on about the Somali's. Apparently the CHurch there (Lutheran) cooperated with the US govt. and got these somali guys into the US as refugees. They were Muslim, didn't speak english, didn't want to learn, and were imported from some hot, desert shithole to live in the extreme Northern US. How could that create a problem? Right? heh.

Anyway the Somali's formed gangs, sold drugs, robbed people etc. The slumlords got in on it, built tons of section 8 housing and the taxpayers paid for supporting this terrorist, drug dealer, gangbanger breeding ground.

Same thing will happen with these Immigrants ( Criminal illegal Alien Slimeballs) coming over the southern border.

The US government has proven time and time again that they HATE US citizens, the Constitution, Christians, Taxpayers and Gun Owners.

Now I'm not against immigrants. My wife and daughter are immigrants and now US citizens. We did it the legal and proper way. If I was a legal immigrant I'd be pissed off right now they shoved me aside for a criminal shithead after I got background checks, medical exams, paid fees and stood in line for years.

Just come here the right way, contribute to society (do honest work and don't slide onto welfare) and don't be a detriment. If you want to be an asshole then stay in your own shithole country. We have enough criminals and don't need to actively import them.

It's way past time the citizens patrolled the border and shot anything that tried to illegally cross because the government (Both Parties) sure as hell don't give a shit about it or us.

Rant Over.

#1,365 ·
When I was young in Michigan we used to get a bounty for coyotes. Why would that not work to eradicate illegals?
The gov. always says no way to deport millions. Of course there are ways. Stop the lies!

#1,369 ·
Obama say's NO fighting until I'm out of office!
Iran could probably take our carrier group with four guy's on an inflatable.

Barry's Nuke surrender deal is his legacy & much more important.

#1,370 ·
#1,373 ·
#1,374 ·
Ammunition and other metals are being barely picked at now to use in the back yard brawls. However, much vaster activity will arise once ISRAEL gets hit with something besides trash can missels. The S-300 system(s) will be broken out and deployed.

Oil prices are really going to go up again. So, enjoy what you have for the time being.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.