Gunco Forums banner

War with Iran

255K views 1K replies 157 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

MUSIBIKE

#1,383 ·
"IRAN LAUGHS AT OBAMA: WANTS ARMS SANCTIONS LIFTED, TOO"

"In addition, the U.S. has agreed to lift some non-nuclear sanctions as part of the deal. Iran believes, not unreasonably, that by driving a hard bargain, it can extract further concessions from the Obama administration, which is desperate to sign a deal"
Iran Laughs at Obama: Wants Arms Sanctions Lifted, Too - Breitbart

Their laughing at you Nappie, laughing. Nappie gave them $10 BILLION buckaroos and lifted a lot of sanctions on arms to buy their friendship, it aint gonna work, their laughing. This is going to get ugly for Israel and the U.S. where he is letting these frigging animal goat rapers migrate by the hundreds of thousands.

Attachments

#1,385 ·
Yup MUSIBIKE the only thing those child raper goat mounting animals understand is pain and suffering. Israel understands, you shoot one bullet at Israel you get 1,000 fired back. Is Israel perfect in their conduction of of objectives in the region? Well maybe not so? They are not saints.
But this deal Nappie put together to pacify the goat mounting child molesting animals is not good? It shows weakness on our part. Iran is helping the Syrian rebels fight the Assad supporters, so it is a fine line the U.S. is walking.
Israel has problems with this frigging IDIOT in charge of our Govt. Look for them to do something on their own. Yup something is going to snap over that a way and soon. :mchngun:

#1,388 ·
"Russia Confirms Sale of S-300 Missile Systems To Iran"

"MOSCOW — Russia on Tuesday confirmed its decision to deliver S-300 air defense missile systems to Iran, but said it could not yet announce a date."
Russia Confirms Sale of S-300 Missile Systems To Iran

Yup. I they gonna do it they best get off their asses and git er done.

#1,402 ·
Spooky signs that we are ever so close now to WWIII. But, no need for PANIC.

Just have yourself a few extras for the haul.

RUSSIA and CHINA have now loaded the stage full for their show which is fixing to start.

[video=youtube;-tI_-Tcb2BQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tI_-Tcb2BQ[/video]

#1,405 ·
Does China or Russia really want to start WWIII?? My .02 I really really do not think so. This military spending and flexing of muscle appears to me to be a continuation of the cold war?
Russian ships off our coast? They traveled legally under the "Good guy passage act." Hell we do it all the time over their way. If China blew us up. who is going to buy their Wally World crap?
A big "Bada Boom?" I would keep an eye on the skyline from Iran or the little midget in N. Korea pushing the button.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.