Gunco Forums banner

New project

8K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  7.62x39 
#1 ·
I just ordered a Saiga 12 from Scott at DPH (see thread) http://www.gunco.net/forums/f259/saiga-12-ga-19-bbl-589-00-a-40701/

This is a brand new platform for me, I've been looking to do something a little change of pace.
I'm going to do a conversion on it and plan to document it here. This will not be a short term project, As I said this is a new venture and I plan on taking my time and weighing all my options. I will complete it as time, money and parts availability allows.
If anybody has already done one, please post any tricks, tips, pitfalls to avoid and most important, PICS. Lets see them.:nanabang::nanabang::nanabang:

#36 ·
Sigh :frown:

Was told that UPS is returning all packages to the senders for items addressed to Galveston.

Maybe I should go ahead and get a 10 round mag to fondle while I wait on the Saiga 12.

Scott;
sent you and e-mail and followed up with voice message (per generic e-mail response) to figure out best thing to do from here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.