Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOW US YOUR BEST RACK CONTEST

69K views 263 replies 56 participants last post by  jjglith 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thats right we have a Xmas contest for all the members that starts now!
"SHOW US YOUR BEST RACK CONTEST"

Here are the rules:

1) Picture of your best RACK, Boobs (no nudity, barely covered is very acceptable..), Gun rack, Truck rack, deer rack etc.

2) additional points if it has a thanksgiving or Xmas theme.

3) additional points if there is a gun in the picture.

4) additional points if it is a verifiable home built gun.

5) ***must have at least 30 posts to play****

Staff will pick the 10 best entries. Then the Gunco members will vote in a poll for the best of those 10.

Tell us what we win.............

Winners

Grand Prize is a Romy parts kit with AK-builder flat with rails and rivets set. trikerjay
1st prize.....Another Romy parts kit. tammiJ
2nd prize....Three piece handguard and pistol grip set for AKM/AK-74 g2busmc
Fat Krinkov style handguards made standard length for AKM and grooved Stoner style grip with ambidextrous thumbrest
Made from Cocobolo, (see pic in post #222)
3rd prize.....A original Plinker Trigger guard riveter. kevinM4
4th prize.....5 brand new East German AK74 30 rd mags gunnysmith
5th prize.....P-grip sampler platter rfguy

Contest ends on Dec 17th. Members will start voting on Dec 18th and have 4 days to cast your vote for the best 5 contestants! Voting ends Dec 22rd.

So what are you waiting for?

See less See more
#177 ·
Always have to have a PRUDE to try and spoil the fun......................

Thats right we have a Xmas contest for all the members that starts now!
"SHOW US YOUR BEST RACK CONTEST"

Here are the rules:

1) Picture of your best RACK, Boobs (no nudity, barely covered is very acceptable..), Gun rack, Truck rack, deer rack etc.

2) additional points if it has a thanksgiving or Xmas theme.

3) additional points if there is a gun in the picture.

4) additional points if it is a verifiable home built gun.

5) ***must have at least 30 posts to play****

Where does it say this :"The intent was for you to go and make your own pix"

Geez man, if you find it offensive, DON'T LOOK........................

#181 ·
Nalioth, lets not nit pic about the rules (such that they are ). I find it strange that we're on page 19 and to my recollection you are the only one that's complained so far. As i said earlier, if you don't like what's being shown, which is pretty PG13 IMHO, then don't look at it.
Seems like a pretty simple solution to me.............................

#182 ·
No, I kinda liked the original intent of this thread.

People making personal photos of their "racks".

I'm tired of seeing "T&A" as I previously mentioned.

I was hoping to see folks actually following the guide outlined by the OP, and not just scouring the internet for your standard T&A crap that is everywhere.

It is a shame that the horndogs here can't even get their minds out of the internet gutter for once.

Is it too much to ask for originality?

#183 ·
While I can understand your opinion, Nalioth, I have to point out that wanting to control how others behave is a sure way to anger. While you may read the original intent of the OP to be personally owned racks, I'm sure there are many others who felt that it meant their personal favorite rack. Or just a rack of things such as, knives perhaps. :wink:

If you find it lame and boring, perhaps you might consider just scrolling past what triggers your lameness button and allow others to do the same.

#185 ·
Calm down everyone. This is meant to be a fun contest. Also by reading the simple rules set forth, it doesn't prohibit pics from the web, but by reading the rules - it shows more points are given if there is a verifiable home build, etc. A picture a member takes the time to do is always better than one that came from a google search. :)

Besides - Gunco what's the next prize? :D :D

#186 ·
Calm down everyone. This is meant to be a fun contest. Also by reading the simple rules set forth, it doesn't prohibit pics from the web, but by reading the rules - it shows more points are given if there is a verifiable home build, etc. A picture a member takes the time to do is always better than one that came from a google search. :)

Besides - Gunco what's the next prize? :D :D

So that is that. Any pic is OK..."within reason" of course. But, pics from home and racks from home earn extra points.
Gotcha.

#189 ·
oh and hey sniper69 what the heck are you doing in germany?
later jay
Hey bro - I'm in Germany because my better half is in the military. Uncle sugar sent us over here. :D

#199 ·
3rd prize has been posted.

This contest is for all members to have fun, not to flame or agrue. There are enough threads, posts and boards for that.

The intent was for members to post photos of racks, any type of racks to put themselves in the running for the great prizes that have been donated by other members of this board for Xmas.

Photos from the internet are okay to post. But they are not as creative or unique as photos that members have taken themselves.
The more creative and unique, the more points you get and therefor the better your chances to win a prizes.

This is a big contest, with 7300 views, 198 post in 20 pages, and some great prizes.
I would think we would all like to keep it fun and creative.

So get back to posting some creative and unique photos, with racks o' guns, or guns in racks, racks with guns....!
just me 2 cents

#202 ·
Mmmm! Home-built racks!

Men and women laboring to bring us the best home-builds available ANYWHERE!

I bow to those who eschew impersonal, medically sterile rack enhancement and do whatever it takes to create the perfect rack in the home, where racks are meant to be viewed, admired, and, yes, worshipped! God Bless American Racks!

#211 ·
to bad the mags aren't of the clear variety :brows: :lildevil::lildevil:

#216 ·
Damn... I don't think I can compete with that...

Especially with my being a broke single guy. :\

- CK

#218 ·
Well we don't want any nipple slips on the site....better send me all the pics and I'll review them and edit them for the members .....:rofl::thumbup1::nanabang:

#219 ·
K, one last shot... The Romy is on assignment at the moment, but here are some other firearms with my rack...

That's right, firearms with my rack... ;)

(for those who don't understand: The drums on the bass are called 'rack toms') :)

- CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.