Gunco Forums banner

"Yes We Can . . . Ban Guns"--Obama Announces Gun Ban Agenda Before The Final Vote Cou

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  akakjack425 
#1 ·
"Yes We Can . . . Ban Guns"--Obama Announces Gun Ban Agenda Before The Final Vote Cou

Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign slogan, "the audacity of hope," should have instead been "the audacity of Obama."

More...

#2 ·
this guy really chaps my ass. i cant wait for him to sway his intent on something like abortion and watch all of his obama-ites rapidly lose faith. it'll be too late by then.

this guy sure has balls....but we all knew that no matter how much he professed to love gun owners, his past voting record told us differently.

#4 ·
If you go to that link it gets you to change.gov. I typed gun control in the search box. I got 3 returns, opened the link, but gun control was not to be found.

I'm sure that it is just like that tax saving commercial that was on TV to show McCain vs. Osama oops. All a web designer has to do is a few rules, and always make one show a higher or lower figure compared to another. If people were fooled to think that they are really getting a tax break, with that propaganda page come on now...

#5 ·
It's all under control

The UN convention on arms bans all civilian ownership of any military firearm, no matter how old.

The currect senate AWB follows those guidelines, and adds a few extras, like any .22 semi auto accepting a mag greater than 10 rds (ruger 10 22)

Heller supreme court decision.... go read the definition of "arms" (hint: then, as now..."

As for the NRA, always reactive, NEVER proactive, and have never, since the take-over of the board lo these years back, met a gun bill they couldn't compromise and say "we did our best", while wasting money on anti-gun congresscritters "to keep the doors and dialog open"

911 would have been a good proactive point.... but the NRA isn't about gun freedom, they're about participation in the CONTROL.

Kiss them goodbye folks. Obama is likely to "RULE" with an executive order with the news of the details soon.

Nice to know the executive orders outlawing food hoarding, and plans to use Walmart? as centralized food distribution and gun/ammo collection points are ready to go, then you'll learn all purchases since 1968 are registered.

I posted details on multiple gunboards when Heller came down. My posts were deleted by all. Interesting.?? Ya think.??

#7 ·
They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets. IT SEEMS TO ME THIS IS JUST THE START OF AN ALL OUT WEAPONS BAN FOR THE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS WHO ALLREADY OWN THEM. I HOPE THAT I AM WRONG. BUT IF IT CAN HAPPEN IN THE UK AND DOWN UNDER, THEY COULD SURE TRY HERE. I SEE OBAMA AS SOMEONE WHO WANT'S TO CHANGE THE WORLD NOT JUST OUR COUNTRY.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.