Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELK RIVER tool not a good company

12K views 85 replies 30 participants last post by  sniper69 
#1 ·
Buy NDS they are much more honorable to their word

.Elk river is problematic they alow one person to promise you one thing then the owner comes along and changes it . IF YOUR EMPLOYEE STATES SOMETHING TO A CUSTOMER YOUR BEEFS WITH THEM >BUT YOU SHOULD HONOR WHAT YOUR PAID REPRESENTATIVES SAY (Stephanie) . I explained my problem ,and told Stephanie what I had done to try to repaitr the broken welds myself with my spotwelder since my kit was built when the broken welds on the rail were detected. .She said send it in for an immediate replacement . I did ,i was out of town on buisness and the owner said i was somehow my building or something I did ,grinding the rails .I am sorry but your receivers are too tight and require rails to be trimmed slightly . And that would not heat up spot weld to break .you must think I am a chump . So you said you can repair it .I said screw it (stephanie said replacement ) you said repair . I didnt want a repaired receiver so I ordered another one ,you did knock 25 dollars off . You then stated you would still repair and send back the bad receiver . Then your spotwelder broke . To this day I never received my receiver .It still has my rear trunion attached . For one thing Stephanie promised replacement even though I told her I tried to spotweld it since my money was wound up in the build already and know I had to start from scratch .I have had problems with you not solved to this day . And i let every single person I deal with know that . I am a well known member of many AK sites and an avid builder . Your spot welder fixed yet? Wheres my receiver .For an over 6 month wait you should honor what your company representative said .I was nice to you to buy a second receiver when you didnt honor her word to begin with .now its principles . You should send a new receiver like Stephanie originaly promised period ....I was too good to you and allowed you to slide . Now 6 months late no returned receiver . Or any e mails or anything to say whats going on .I need my rear trunion .bought another at my cost again to finish my build .So your bad spotweld cost me a new receiver minus your 25 dollars and a rear trunion and milling down the trunion to fit a 1.6 receiver . Yeah your a great guy .

See less See more
#85 ·
This is gun board where the general discussion is welcome.

Please keep the discussions civil and respectful to others. Intelligent, heated, non PC, direct talking, agree to disagree commentary is always welcome here.

What will not be tolerated is de-evolving name calling or threats of any type.

To quote another cartoon character "Thaaat's all folks"

#86 ·
:thumbup1: agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.