Gunco Forums banner

Screw in chokes for your Saiga 12!

5K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Racer 27 
#1 ·
OK Guys, you asked and Curtis at Ak-Builder.com came through. Please feel free to post pics on other forums if you like. We have tested these with turkey chokes, rifled slug tubes, and standard screw in chokes. All worked exceptionally well. These adapters are set up for the Win-choke tubes, so if you have a Winchester, Mossberg 500, or Browning Invector 12 guage, your tubes will work with this adapter. Please call Curtis for availability. They will be available with or without a full choke tube. Price point will be around $55 for the adapter, and $69 with a full choke tube.

See less See more
#2 ·
Here is an example of the patterns using 2 3/4 #7.5 at 25 meters. Cylinder bore and with the Tru-Glow turkey choke. As an aside, choking the barrel also improves cycling with the stock plug and cheaper ammo.

#5 ·
Max,
What is HD? (Home Defense ;) I got it) THe patterning was pretty awesome with the turkey choke and just slightly more open with the full choke. The Hastings rifled slug tube put the Remington 12 gauge 2 3/4 slugs on the paper at 75 yards with the bead sight. I did not expect that. This will be an awesome accessory for the 3 Gun guys as well as hunters. IC would be a good choice for HD.

#7 ·
Hi r joined to ask if you are going to make this for remington chokes? I've already got them and would like to save some money having to buy more. If ya can't tell I'm pretty interested.

PM me like before.
Don't think he will at the moment because of the re-tool. The win-chokes are more versitile.

#17 ·
Looking good Chipmechanic!! Have you tested with the choke yet??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.