Gunco Forums banner

why is it better??

8K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
I'm new to ak's and I've been looking for a yugo m70 ab2. I've been given some references to go to a saiga....so what makes them better and what is the equal to an m70? thanx

#28 ·
other .308 AKs?

What other choices are there if you want an AK in .308? VEPR? Valmet? Galil? Norinco/NH-86? Mitchel Yugo M90? priced those out lately? face it, the market just isn't what it used to be (or is that the dollar?)

most of them are as much or more than an AR-10, and in the same range as an M1A.

The Saiga shotgun pricing got crazy for a while, but now it's down a bit, still high for what it costs to make them...

#30 ·
Well its been 3 years since this thread was posted on an my assessment has not changed. There a an assembled parts kit .

I have to ask about the above post ?? What are you talking about? Austetemper for what ??? The gun needs to be assembled properly to start with an now there banned for import an to expensive to mess with

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.