i was just looking around over at AIM.

7.62x39 30 rd mags $13
5.45x39 30rd mags $13

40 rd c-products stainless $15

30 rd aluminum mags C-products $8

on AK mags the had some good deals too

like 20rd Hungarian mags $10

5.45x39 ak mags $13

now if ammo would go down to reasonable prices like mags and lowers we would be in good shape!:rockin:

#4 ·
Palmetto State Armory has some good deals going on right now also.
There was 30 rd AR mags for 4.95 ea,several folks on a local board i am one purchased some.
X39 AR mags are the least expensive i have come accross,9.95 ea,my kid ordered a bunch of them.
5.45 AR mags on sale also.

Ammunition, Magazines, Rifle Parts and Accessories

yea that is a great sale. i am going to have to pick up a few 7.62 and 5.45 ar mags--that is just too good a deal to pass up on.

those 7.62x39 mags were $25.99 not too long ago!:rockin:

#6 ·
just ordered a batch of ar-type mags form palmetto state arm--

a bunch of the exotic C-products 7.62x39 mags for $9.95

a few of the 5.56x39 mags for $9.95

and some of the aluminum C-products mags for $7 and change

anyway the total came out to just a hair over $10 a mag shipped. a heck of a deal considering over half this batch were exotic russian cal ar mags!

i wanted to try some of those c-products 40rs stainless ar mags they had for $13--but they were OOS by the time i placed my order.

#7 ·
just got a 6 pack of 7.62x39 mags from palmetto state armory, along with a couple 5.45x39 and a couple regular 5.56 mags from c-products.

the deal with the 7.62x39 c-products mags are tripping me out! i don't see how they can hardly build them for $9.95 each!

there must be a glut of them on the market. i don't see how they can be had much lower in price.

if you are building a 7.62x39 AR-15 you had better stock up on these!

once the glut is gone--i'll bet these mags will be hard to find. one place is still selling them for $35 each+ s&h!

check the link in the thread and get them while there $10 a pop!

#8 ·
with the AR 223 mags 4.95 ea,the X39 9.95 ea,i would have to agree with your assesment that someone had a large inventory.
Wondering if it doesn't have to do with the market losing several small start up companies that had placed orders and are no longer around to accept them.
look at all the folks who had bought cases of mags during the panic buying spree,and are now stuck with them because of liquidations all over the net.
Wish i had bought more of the 223/556 mags at the 4.95 price,can never have too many.

#9 ·
well even back in the day even crap AR type mags would usually sell for about $8-$10.

now days exotic mags like 7.62/5.45 are going for $10 and good no tilt mags going for $7! when you correct that for inflation it is like their going for $2.75 a pop back in 1989!

so i don't think mags have EVER been this cheap for AR-15s.

seems like just yesterday the semi crappy 7.62x39 franken mags would go for $40 each and those terrible no feed um stamped tin national/USA 7.62x39 ar mags were going for $25!

now you can get a real heavy duty 7.62x39 30rd mag for $10!

hell yea it is time to stock up on AR-15 mags. i don't see how much cheaper they can go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.