Gunco Forums banner

One of my Saiga-12s

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
Just a pic to show you one of my Saiga-12s that was easily converted from one of the five new models of Saiga-12 I am about to introduce...

More info soon....

See less See more
#11 ·
I think the welds look pretty damn good though....
Look at the first pic, it looks like spot welds, they still look good.

Also we screwed up on this one and put the PG plate on and with these grips I do not think they use them.
I installed one too, just because I wanted to.
I don't think they used them at all since the receivers are so thick.

#13 ·
#14 ·
You sure are right Pookie...I forgot to look at those photos....I even have them on my PC...lol...unfortunately those grip plates are different than standard ones....BIGGER to fit the larger grip. The standard plate isn't long enough so there is a gap at the back of the grip. I guess I'll have to source some from Russia or get a batch made up here.

#18 ·
Would love to get just parts for my own if you're going to sell individual pieces, or parts packages, besides just completed firearms. That is sweet.

#19 ·
My company will be offering only complete guns initially, but some of the parts may be available in the future (like the buttpad....which btw helps immensely with the felt recoil). That being said, I personally have a few parts that I am willing to part with that I will be posting up on gunbroker this week most likely.

#21 ·
US Draganov, are there any updates on this particular series of Saiga 12??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.