Gunco Forums banner

iron sight up grade for saiga rifle

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  CafeBustelo 
#1 ·
Was wandering if any one has come up with an alternate sight option for my 223 saiga thought about a tech sight mod similar to the one available for the ak but was concerned about about keeping zero because of the dust cover. I am aware of the scope mounts that are out there looking for a standard sight up grade any ideas Rob

#2 ·
Excellent choice for a replacement rear sight.

Hi Rifleman223,
Here is the link to Mark Krebs web site. He makes an excellent fixed aperture rear sight that is a direct replacement for your standard rear leaf sight. These are the most useful rear sights that I have ever used on any of my AKs. I hope this helps.
will6970
:cheers:

link: Welcome to Krebs Custom - Custom Parts - Kalashnikov Rifle Parts

Attachments

#3 ·
After much thought on which direction to go...(TWS, Tech-Sight, etc.) Krebs peep sight will be my next purchase. Along with 4 more mags, a few extra replacement parts, and springs. Oh can't forget to the JTE main spring. Carolinashootersupply is such a bad influence on my wallet.

#5 ·
I've tried both the Tech Sights and the Mojos and they are each quality products. Out of the two I think I favor the Mojo because the dust cover on the Tech Sights is a bit of a pain. I have a TWS rail with the rear peep on my Saiga .308 and it is also a decent product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.