Gunco Forums banner

another AR build in 7.62x25

886 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  dutigaf 
#1 · (Edited)
got mag adapter $50 pps43 mags, releases with normal AR mag release the adapter is slick. so simple feeds great pull pivot pin and drop in. $80 for 1260 shells price of shooting 22's but with bite I got a 5.45 bolt. its not like your really building these but jus snaping a few parts together

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
about a month back shotgunnews had an article where they tested 7.62x25 AR, they had a name in artical about where they got ther stuff shotgunnews bought upper and adapter from a guy named Ronald Williams out of Florida. if you pm me I will give you more info, If I showed the adapter its so simple you would say why didnt I think of that. you would only buy 1 because after that you'd make your own. the mag is barley modified it would still work in anything it was designed to work in

#6 ·
Getting into the 7.62X25 is habit forming -- you will really get hooked. I have three different types -- a 7.62X25 blowback I got around 8 years ago, a DI operated version with a pistol length gas system that was designed for the 7.62X25 mini-whisper and one of the newer really short gas system setups for the Milsurp ammo and commercial stuff. I really like the round.

#9 ·
Ronald's Mag adapter need cut slut out the PPS mag body ,

Rudy's Has new one out , and you will never need mod the mag, check out with Rudy

its true Rons mag has a 1/4 hole in it, it will never effect use in any other gun and feeds perfect, mag ejection is as simple as an AR. (same release)
Not having seen Rudy's I cant comment, but have read its nice, Id love to try it out someday.

#10 ·
Rudy's set up is very nice and you can check out my vids to see it in action.

he just closed out his GB on them again.

put over 100 rounds thru mine today with the new bumpstock...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.