Gunco Forums banner

MP-5A3

5K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  sniper69 
#1 ·
Still waiting on the paperwork to comeback but my dealer lets me play with it on his range :):):)

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats on the HK, They are a lot of fun to shoot with the only real drawback being ammo costs. Thankfully I had someone else picking up the tab for the one I used to shoot:woot:

#15 ·
Oh My!! I've been watching Gunco since day one & I think this is my favorite thread of all time. Welcome Nikki & ....I need my heart pills..........

#33 ·
I am honest when it comes to advice.
I don't know anything about AR's.
Ak's and FAL's, I can attest to some knowledge.
There are a few of us here who like to push the limits in
building things. Rewelding is an integral part of what
I like to do in restoring a milled receiver back to life.

Here is a Yugo M64 RPK that I rewelded.

#35 · (Edited)
The MP5A3 is the default issue submachine gun in ijji AVA. It has fairly low damage, low ammo capacity, and low ammo per clip. Although this makes it a difficult weapon to use, one could argue that its difficulty forces players to develop and rely on their skills instead of the weapon, which is excellent practice for when the player later uses "easier" weapons. Despite its shortcomings, the MP5A3 is still a hardy, usable SMG and can do the job as well as any other Pointman weapon so long as it is used properly. It has little bloom (although it has low starting accuracy), a blazing rate of fire, and can kill much more quickly then many riflemen rifles. When going full automatic, it does not bloom much, and recoil is easy to control, ensuring quick kills in close quarters. For best results, it is encouraged to take advantage of the weapons mobility to make accuracy less of an issue, and to reload often, as its short clip is somewhat helped by an fairly fast reload.
It should also be noted that this is a slightly (though negibly so) comparatively cheaper weapon to repair than most other weapons.

The MP5A3 actually is a decent gun when used in Prison Break: Survival, where its high mobility can be used to its fullest. Do note its short clip will force frequent reloads, however.

#36 ·
The MP5A3 is the default issue submachine gun in ijji AVA. It has fairly low damage, low ammo capacity, and low ammo per clip. Although this makes it a difficult weapon to use, one could argue that its difficulty forces players to develop and rely on their skills instead of the weapon, which is excellent practice for when the player later uses "easier" weapons. Despite its shortcomings, the MP5A3 is still a hardy, usable SMG and can do the job as well as any other Pointman weapon so long as it is used properly. It has little bloom (although it has low starting accuracy), a blazing rate of fire, and can kill much more quickly then many riflemen rifles. When going full automatic, it does not bloom much, and recoil is easy to control, ensuring quick kills in close quarters. For best results, it is encouraged to take advantage of the weapons mobility to make accuracy less of an issue, and to reload often, as its short clip is somewhat helped by an fairly fast reload.
It should also be noted that this is a slightly (though negibly so) comparatively cheaper weapon to repair than most other weapons.

The MP5A3 actually is a decent gun when used in Prison Break: Survival, where its high mobility can be used to its fullest. Do note its short clip will force frequent reloads, however.
Not to sound rude, but this looks like a copy and paste (or worded similarly) from MP5A3 - Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki
No need to pad posts with information from a video game website. :wow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.