Gunco Forums banner

SBR AR Lower approve

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  windermike 
#1 ·
Okey, got my AR-SBR paper in today, so now what kind of upper I can get for the best deal , 7.62 5.56 & 5.45mm

#2 ·
you got your approval letter? outstanding--

what do you want to build first?

JSE has some interesting 11.5" and 7" uppers on sale.

JSE Surplus

palmetto has some very nice prices on quality stuff too.

and that place that sell citadel barrels has some interesting 10.5" 7.62x39 barrels-- i have been so tempted to buy one for a pistol--

#4 · (Edited)
Bluejack..

Go with the .223 in 7" upper.. Great weapon too bring too the range.
When that bullet leaves the barrel and breaks the sound barrier.
It not only burns the hair off the guy too the left and right. They drop too the ground in pain, even with the best hearing protection.
Gives you a chance too, you know, spread you equipment out a little when the guys move.
The decibel rating is just a bit higher than an F-15 fighter jet going into full afterburner in your living room.
Congrats on the stamp. JSE is good like j4 says. Shop and take your time. Lot of good deals out there.
Jack. Get the flash enhancer. Flame thrower, noise maker combo. :)

Attachments

#8 ·
Jack..

Dont listen too them. 7" barrel is all you need. Excellent concealed carry weapon. I found the problem with the 10" is finding a decent holster.
Anyone bothers you. Hell just fire one round in the air. The bad guys will be blind deaf and dumb for the rest of the day. Giving you plenty of time too make good your escape.
I am telling yah. 7".. Wish the hell they would make a 4"..

#15 ·
Bluejack..

Model 1 Sales: 5.56/.223 Pistol-7 1/2 Upper

Here is the one I got from Model 1 sales. Fun toy for only $350. Comes complete. All parts stamped RR. Rock River???? Hell I dont know.
Quality, hell I dont know. Accuracy, hell I dont know.
But me and a bud took it too the range with about 3 or 4 hundred rounds of different types of ammo and it ate everything we put in it. Not one hiccup.
Perfect house clearing gun.
Plus great for starting camp fires. Damn flame will even get a pile of wet wood too blazing.
I love the little guy. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.