Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Three SKS Rifles for Sale!

1K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
This is the second Classified Ad. I am now only three months behind on my Mortgage, Thanks to all who purchased stuff from the first Classified Ad, your purchases brought me down into the "90 Day behind" category, and now I can at least talk to the bloodsuckers.

So, I need to sell some more stuff to get into the "60 day" category.

These are Romanian "Cugir" SKS Rifles. They have been fitted with Choate Machine and Tool "Dragonov" Style Stocks. They are all very accurate.

The first two rifles have the Blade Style Bayonets, and the stocks have been inletted for those bayonets. These two rifles can include these NcStar scopes and Custom Mounts. The Scope and Mount are separate, and info can be found at the bottom of this post. The rifles include a Twist-On style AK-74 Muzzle Break, and a Tapco Extended Magazine release.

Here is an example Pic:
http://173.196.203.82/flexshare/cjtg/IMG_1681.JPG

I will post some more in the next day or two...

The last rifle has a Spike Style Cruciform Bayonet, and the Stock has not been inletted.

Each of these rifles is priced at $300.00. That is $225.00 for the Action, and $75.00 for the Stock. Yugo, Chinese, or Romy SKS rifles are priced out at $285.00+++ with a standard wood stock that is just too short for normal sized Americans. There is a link below where you can find standard wood if that is what you want.

I am one of the "Good Guys". Check my profile and iTrader References.
I strive to ensure that anyone who buys something from me is happy with their purchase. I do need the money, but I am not willing to lie or screw anyone else to get it.

Scope and Mount Info:
COMING

Link to SKS Wood:
SKS Stock With Handguard

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi zteknik

A lot of Folks have already helped out....The ones that actually bought stuff, the ones who took the time to say something supportive, and the ones that said "do you have any..."

I am appreciative of all of the help and support that the Gunco Family has shown to me. Money is nice. But, just knowing that I am not alone is just as nice. It is tough all over. I put these things up for sale in the hopes that someone will get to add a little something to their stash of stuff. The above reasons are why I list things here, and not on GunBroker.

I try to add stuff to any order, mostly little stuff to sweeten the pot for those who step up...One nice fellow got a decent (not perfect) discount on magazines when he decided to say "I'll take the rest as well".

I of course need to make some cash. But I also want those folks who purchase to have a good feeling about it once it's done. I also want all of the nice Folks who post or PM a simple message of support to know that it all helps. Just knowing that there are good folks out there that can look at where I am at and say "that Sucks", hope for the best for you... It all helps.

Thanks, I truly hope that your situation improves soon. Keep working at the problems, and solve them one at a time.

#4 ·
Yup by far bellson-Gunco is the best family on the net!!
I made some true freinds here
and the money cant beat the support and comrodary we have here
With all of us helping each other out im sure we can beat these hard times

The only way i know how to handle or should i say learned to handle problems is one day at a time
This too shall pass-I hope the best for you and all who've come across tough times

Keep us posted on how you make out

#8 ·
Glad to hear it!

Did you replace the Trigger on that beast?

How is the accuracy for you?

Sadly, the last public place to go shoot at rocks in this area (Cherry Creek) has been closed to target shooting. But, there is a pretty good range in Piru, Ca. Goes out to 600 Yards, and if you don't mind shooting uphill, they have targets out to 1000 Yards.

Are you going to be at Pendelton, or points south?

#7 ·
Ouch!

It's been a while Tammy....I'm glad to hear that you still have your place. I am out of the immediate danger zone, but I need to get the balance sheets improved a bit.

Good to hear from you ...

#9 ·
Shit, I just got a sk 2-3 weeks ago, I'd have bought one from you had the add been out sooner. I could use a few sk accys though if ya got anything to part with. I know shits been tough lately for everyone. If it makes ya feel any better I've been outa work sense 06 when I took a bad fall. Broke a vertabra, my shoulder blade in 3 places, 4 ribs, + crushed 3 nerves, I walk around like Quasimotto most of the time and take 4 pills 3 times a day. Got devorced in 07, paid $65000,+ my 401k, got burned for a $10,000 busness loan to a "friend", lost both my folks in the last 2 years, had 3 guns stolen earlier this year, went from >$63,000 income to a bit over $14000 in disability,and worst of all I ain't been laid in 2 years!!!!! Other than that though, Life Is Good!!!! Put up a list of anything ya need to move and I'll see if I can help out, I could use a couple sk 20 rounders and maybe a barrel mount picitiney rail. How bout it girls and and boys, I know shits tight but maybe we could all chip in a 10 spot to try to help out Bellson, he has given me WAY more than 10 bucks worth of good information in the past and I know I can spare $10, I'm in how bout you guys??? Never met the man but he seems like REAL FOLKS to me, ain't going to hurt anyone bad to chip in and at the end of the day it'll help him out and make you feel good too. 10 bucks well spent!!! Not only that I want to keep his internet on so I can catch more of his GOOFY SHIT, he has a bit of that from to time too!!!!

#10 ·
Gunco is great peoples

Damn, sorry to hear of your misfortune. We all have our own stories of hardships. Some are just harder than others.

Knowing Bellson as well as I do (for over 20 years and we live within 10 miles of each other) I think I can safely say - the thought is worth more than the money any time. Keep your money and hoist one for him the next time you're out.

BTW - one of those SKS' (one without the bayonet mounted) was built for me and I traded it back to Bellson for something else. I can guarantee the iron sights are dead on out to about 350 yards.

#11 ·
Minor, shit happens. There is a VERY bright spot though, the Dr's said if I'd hit an inch closer to my spine I'd been parilized. See, LIFE IS GOOD after all, no matter what!! Had some hard times but the Lord has watched over me very well, got me through Nam and this. Hopefully my tails of woe will make things a bit brighter for Bellson. Don't get out much, but I'm hoisting one now!!!! Double shit on missing out on the sks. Just think though if 100 of us chip in a 10er he'll be even with the bank blood suckers, just a thought!

#13 ·
Hey bellson
If you have the upper gastube/upper handguard that would work on a russian sks let me know,i realy could use one,i got it a long time ago dirt cheap because it was missing the tube and i never got around to finding one

#19 ·
You all are very kind....I have contibuted to the "Needy Bucket" in the past, but seriously I think that there are others around here that may need it more than I do. I am out of the danger zone...Just trading assests for cash to improve my balance sheet.

You folks are great, Thanks,,,

#16 · (Edited)
The SKS I got out of Century was a Romey, looks unissued, not even a skid mark on the hammer all matching and 99% blue, cracked stock. Just need some accys. My plan is to take a Draganov stock and remove the end, add butt pad, picitiney rail on lower hand guard with a vert grip with a trigger assy machined in, Well here's a "napkin drawing of my plans. A pic is wourth a thousand words. Any sugestions you guys have would be a help, I'm a pretty fair tinker and fabricator, not a smith. For real though Bellson if I can help out in any way let me know, I'll do what I can, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.