Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS: Mil-Spec AR15 Extractor O-Rings

5K views 53 replies 3 participants last post by  D-R 
#1 · (Edited)

Well, found a bunch of these, more than I can use. These are correct, mil-spec (MIL-R-83248, Class 1) black Viton O-Rings for upgrading your extraction force.

*NOTE: By a happy coincidence, these also work as 1911 grip screw O-rings to keep your bushings from stripping out and your grips tight!

They have excellent chemical resistance, and temp resistance of -20 to 400 degrees F. Asking $3 per 4 rings shipped USPS First class. Additional rings are $1 per 2.

*I am selling these at my cost, they are actually worth more than I paid. Do not confuse these with cheap, non-domestic, non-milspec rings. These are made in the USA, and are certified.*

Preferred payment is cash, as money orders are something like $.70, so unless you are getting a bunch, it does not make sense. NO PP *EVER* UNTIL THEY DROP THE Anti-2A BS. I can add delivery confirmation and insurance at your expense and discretion.

I have 100% positive feedback over more than half a decade on the forum. Please post in the thread the quantity you would like, followed by an email or IM. Thanks!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.