Gunco Forums banner

Oregon Mall shooting Must be made up

864 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Tommo 
#1 ·
Oregon Mall Shooting: Gunman 'Tentatively' Identified - Yahoo!

The Shooting at the mall must be made up! Remember the Democrats said "guns are Bad". All the criminal must have turned theirs in.
I Pray for the Victims and HOPE TO HELL the victims and/or their friends or families did not bring their gun to the mall because of some NO GUN SIGN.

#2 ·
IM NOT FOLLOWING WHAT MUST BE MADE UP. SOME IDIOT IN A VEST DECIDED TO PLAY MALL NINJA IT REALLY SUCKS.

Sheriff Craig Roberts told "Good Morning America" today. "
SINCE WHEN IS ITS THE SHERRIFS JOB TO BE ON GOOD MORNING TODAY???? WTF

IF THE MEDIA WOULD STOP GIVING THESE ASS CLOWNS 10 MINUTES OF ATTENTION WE WOULD SEE LESS OF THESE CRIMES.

#3 ·
ID ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHY THE DEATH TOLL IS SO LOW???? IF HE HAD AN ASSULT RILFE AS CLAIMED YOU WOULD THINK HE COULD HAVE KILLED A LOT MORE. APPARETNKY THESE NUTS DONT AIM OR SOME THING. WEIRD

IM FEEL BAD FOR THOSE WHO WERE KILLED AN INJURED AN THOSE WHO HAD TO RUN AN HIDE IN CHANGUNG ROOMS BECASUE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO DEFEND OUR SELVES ANYMORE.

#5 ·
Here's another of my copy & paste things.

Police: Ore. mall shooter used stolen rifle

PORTLAND, Ore. — The gunman who killed two people and himself in a shooting rampage at an Oregon mall was 22 years old and used a stolen rifle from someone he knew, authorities said Wednesday.

Jacob Tyler Roberts had armed himself with an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle and had several fully loaded magazines when he arrived at a Portland mall on Tuesday, said Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts.

The sheriff said the rifle jammed during the 22-year-old's attack, but he managed to get it working again. He later shot himself. Authorities don't yet have a motive but don't believe he was targeting specific people.

Two people — a 54-year-old woman and a 45-year-old man — were killed, and another, Kristina Shevchenko, whose age could not be confirmed, was wounded and in serious condition on Wednesday.

Roberts, wearing a hockey-style face mask, parked his 1996 green Volkswagen Jetta in front of the second-floor entrance to Macy's and walked briskly through the store, into the mall and began firing randomly, police said.

He fatally shot Steven Mathew Forsyth of West Linn and Cindy Ann Yuille of Portland, the sheriff said.

Roberts then fled along a mall corridor and into a back hallway, down stairs and into a corner where police found him dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot, authorities said.

People at the mall were heroic in helping get shoppers out of the building, including medical personnel who rendered aid, Roberts said.

In response to previous mass shootings elsewhere, the first arriving officers were trained to form teams and go inside instead of waiting for SWAT. Employees at the mall also received training to handle such a situation.

"This could have been much, much worse," Roberts said.

#7 ·
At least the cops didn't waste precious time waiting this time. Good on them.

What is going on with all these clowns wanting to take everyone out with them when they go. If you're gonna be a real man about it, either take yourself out quietly, or at least take out some gang bangers or drug dealers or something. Don't shoot innocent people in a mall or movie theater or school.

#8 ·
A ar 15 multiple mags only to dead something does not add up here. the shooter must have not been very committed. 1 can wonder if he was put up to it or something else is going on. I know 9 year olds they probably could have killed 100 people given the same situation and weaponry.

#9 ·
I read elsewhere that the AR jammed and it took him some time to clear it and continue shooting. Perhaps the quick response of the cops and them not standing outside surprised him and he wanted to go out at his own hands.

#10 ·
The sheriff said the rifle jammed during the 22-year-old's attack, but he managed to get it working again. He later shot himself. Authorities don't yet have a motive but don't believe he was targeting specific people.

I JUST REREAD THIS ( I SAW IT ON MY PHONE BEFORE HARD TO READ) . SEEMS THERE WAS A JAM. HMMMMM DIDNT THE COLORADO SHOOTERS AR JAM ALSO??????????? SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN OF ARS JAMING ON MALL NINJA,S.

YOU WOULD THINK ONCE HE GOT IT WORKING HE WOULD HAVE LEAST FOUGHT IT OUT WITH THE COPS OR AT LEAST TRIED TO RETURN TOT HE SCEEN AN CONTINUE.

SOUNDS LIKE A SCREW UP SCREWING UP I GUESS. ITS SAD THAT THE MEDIA WILL GIVE THESE IDIOTS ALL THE ATTENTION TO FEED SOME MORE TROUBLED SICK PEOPLE A SHOT ( NO PUN INTENDED) AT FAME.

NOW ALL THE WHO WAS HE WHY DID HE AN HOW COME WILL COME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK AN THE ANTIS WILL TRY TO STOP GHUYS LIKE HIM BY TAKING AWAY OUR WEAPONS.

#11 ·
a part of me always wants to think these shootings were set up for some reason by some unknown secret governments and what not. i remember looking at the colorado shooting photos where there was a trail of blood (real visible and wide) starting from the back exit door of the theater, ending around the corner.....and this was a real photo of the crime scene. then to see a little girls shoe right outside the door. who the hell was bleeding to make the trail? the shooter was never shot obviously. idk i say its our duty to question everything. why NOT stage shootings? its a fantastic way to brainwash the U.S. into thinking about weapons in a new light, as bad. Its an excellent idea for gun control and disarming a population,by creating a false sense of terror. Eric Holder said him self "we must brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way" idk all this stuff seems crazy at times but you gatta ask why not? it would in fact make more sense to have these planned for a purpose rather than random occurrences. just a thought

#12 ·
THOUGHT THE COLORADO IDIOTS AR JAMMED . THERE BLAMING THE MAG IN THAT ONE. I WONDER WHAT THE THIS CURRENT SHOOTERS CAUSE OF FAILURE WAS? GLAD IT FAILED.

A Bush Master AR-15 assault rifle similar to one used in Friday's rampage is displayed Sunday at a gun shop in Aurora, Colorado.The semi-automatic rifle used in the Colorado theater killings jammed during the rampage, apparently because of a problem with the 100-shot magazine feeding it, a law enforcement source with direct knowledge of the investigation said Sunday.

The military-style AR-15 had a separately purchased drum magazine, which can have trouble feeding bullets into the firing chamber if the gun is fired rapidly, the source told CNN.

"These after-market extended magazines have a tendency to jam," the source said.

Obama flies to Colorado

#13 ·
a part of me always wants to think these shootings were set up for some reason by some unknown secret governments and what not. i remember looking at the colorado shooting photos where there was a trail of blood (real visible and wide) starting from the back exit door of the theater, ending around the corner.....and this was a real photo of the crime scene. then to see a little girls shoe right outside the door. who the hell was bleeding to make the trail? the shooter was never shot obviously. idk i say its our duty
to question everything. why NOT stage shootings? its a fantastic way to brainwash the U.S. into thinking about weapons in a new light, as bad. Its an excellent idea for gun control and disarming a population,by creating a false sense of terror. Eric Holder said him self "we must brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way" idk all this stuff seems crazy at times but you gatta ask why not? it would in fact make more sense to have these planned for a purpose rather than random occurrences. just a thought

I DOUBT THRE PLANED ITS JUST A WAY FOR A VERY TROUBLED PERSON TO GET ANY ATTENTION THEY CAN AN GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY FUELED BY THE MEDIA MAKING THERE NAME FAMIOUS. IMO THE MEDIA SHOULD NOT NAME THE SHOOTERS. THEY NOT ONLY GIVE THESE POOR SOULS A REASION THEY TEACH THE NEXT BATCH HOWE TO DIO IT BETTER BY REVALING THE MISTAKES THE PRIVIOUS SHOOTERS MAKE.

#14 ·
Yes the Colorado shooters gun jammed with a beta style drum (most likely on of those Korean ones) and he reloaded fairly quickly, so he understood how the rifle worked.

And this guy also had a jam, I haven't been following this story to closely but from early reports I heard he fired less then 20 rounds. My guess is he didn't know what to do when it jammed and ran off, then once he got it cleared and reloaded is when he did himself in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're gonna be a real man about it, either take yourself out quietly, or at least take out some gang bangers or drug dealers or something. Don't shoot innocent people in a mall or movie theater or school.
Yeah really, it would make some sense if he went into a place were a person or people had done something to him to get back at them and bystanders got in the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.