MAY HAVE TO TRANSFERS AT WALMART

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  7.62x39 
#1 ·
#2 ·
who owns wally-martz ??? china-

--who owns the nations debt--CHINA, now china wants to collect a FEE

and the government of the USA is saying "how high!"

who is really in control ???

let me give you a hint--it starts with a big "C"----LOL!

as long as CHINA gets the $$$ obamma is happy!

#4 ·
I honestly almost hope he tries an excutive order an the gun there is a riot.

the issue is there are not enough owners affected by the assult weapon ban an to may will ay oh well as log as I get my hunting guns or I didn't need big magd any way not worth the risk of a protest.

I love to see him go on national tv an say all guns are illeagle it would be the straw that broke the camels back.

they keep weighing how much they can get away with,

so what happens in 50 years from now were protecting our sleves with 100 year old weapon designs an criminals an terrorists have the newest lazer pulse gun???? there was a time im told that a lever acton was the assult weapon of the time. they didn't want Indians to have them . ever watch chuck conners on the rilfe man man that thing need to be out lawed its got a assult style lever an shoots 400 rounds a minute.

#6 ·
A constitution supporting major news network could be a HUGE step in the right direction.
No offense to Glenn Beck. Maybe his network will grow into a major player. But I'm not sure??

#7 ·
You are right. I like alex jones but I realize he doesn't appeal to every one.
Same with Glen Beck but we still have Judge Neponatlo and others.

Remember some of the stuff Lou Dobbs was exposing on Cnn?

These guys need to get together and buy TV airtime.

#8 ·
THE NRA NEED TO HELP THEM AN IT WPULD BE GOOD TO SEE SOME PRO GUN MEDIA

I DONT WANT RIOTSS , REVOLUTION AN CRAP BUT IF ITS GOING TO HAPPEN BETTER NOW WHILE AMERICA CAN STILL FIGHT AN THAT GOES FOR ALL THE ABUSES THAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON. if THINGS KEEP GOING LIKE THYE ARE OBAMA WILL BE HOLDING THE GATES OPEN FOR AN INVSION. THE PEOPLE HAD BETTER FIND THERE VOICE. THE PROBLEM IS TO MAY GUN OWNERS CAN CARE LESS ABOUT BIG MAGS OR AK47,S MANY SEE THEM AS A PROBLEM. ONLY WHEN HTEY GO AFTER PUMP SHOT GUNS AN LEVER ACTIOS WILL THERE BE A REVOLT.

PERSONALY IMO ABOUT 1 MILLION UNARMED PEOPLE WITH DISPLAYED EMPTEY HOLSTERS WOULD MAKE A STATEMNT SATANING AT THE WHITE HOUSE. ONE FIRE CRACKER AN IT WOULD GET UGLY .

AS FAR AS THE MEDIA REPORTING NAMES AN STUFF iD LOVE TO SEE A LARGE GROUP OF GUN OWNERS PICKETING THE NEWS PAPER AN MAKING A STINK .

#9 ·
You're right, a lot of gun owners could care less if they took all semi-autos. They think they don't have a dog in this fight. But hopefully more gun owners will wake up and see that of these people hollering the loudest about gun control would like nothing better than to take all of your guns. Semi's first, then what, they'll want them bolt action "sniper rifles" next. That will be the new next buzz word if they ram this ban thru......

#10 ·
yeap those trench gun pump shot guns are pretty dangerious they will be next. didn't they out law them Australia???

whats sad is the stuff there not looking to ban is used in more crimes.

tm my Hollywood black guns are more dangerous bs. I can shoot two rounds with my Over under faster than I can with my AK.

most gun crimes are likely only one shot or maybe two.

If they most recent shooter had used a shot gun things might have been worse I dont know the details of how may kids were not hurt how many rooms etc but the out come would been the same or worse. the issue is a sick man with a mother who failed to secure her guns an recognize how sick her son was. she allowed him to play video games even though according to reports he was messed up as a kid.
he could have used a musket an they would still be trying to ban so called assult weapons first

your right sniper weapons will be the next target, they will start saying nobody needs a 300 mag for deer an that scopes should be limited to 4x magnification. 50 bmgs are likely on the hit list also.

I still hunt with A 5 browning that my great Grandfather bought before the war. My grand father hunted with it an a Remington 742 auto since before I was born . this crap that autos have no place in the filed is BS an im getting sick of as seen on TV hunters acting like there sponsors single shots is the only way a real man hunts . Some guys like to put more than one buck or bird in the freezer. guys like that can kiss my ass.

#14 ·
welcome to the world of commu-capitolist-eliteism --just like the mainland china--

communism protects the elite capitolist robber-barons at the very top and everybody else is a communist surf-- living to serve the system.

i think people confuse various things --but their not the same as a free-market economy.

the free market was what we had --long --long ago.

thats gone with government regulation and protectionism of the big guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.