Gunco Forums banner

My new friend

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  bellson 
#1 ·
I think she has Russian Blue in her.This cat showed up at my house around September of 2012 and was a guest for about a month.A older black man came to my house with a young girl claiming the cat was hers.My X gave the cat to these folks as I was at the VA seeing my Doctor.Kitty as I call her, came back in December and has made my place her home.I let Kitty out several times a day and she always comes back.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It's a known fact Rails, people don't pick cats, cats pick their people. She's beautiful and I'll bet quite content to let you be her manservant. :lol:

Yeah, I have two cats.

#6 ·
We like Kitty.

My youngest girl thinks that you should feed Kitty something special. PM me, and I will forward funds for Kitty's welfare. My little girl has pledged some of her own $$$ for Kitty.

I am just the messenger, you have no choice but to accept it and say thanks... Otherwise, I will have to allow her to .......And that would be bad.:whisker:

#10 ·
We havent had a cat in several years. I adopted a male tabby kitten years ago, he sleep in the crown of my cowboy hat till he got too big. My wife was not a big pet person, and tried hard not to like that cat, but he was having none of it. He followed her around like she was his momma, and she finally gave in. He became her cat after that, and they were inseparable. He was more like a dog than a cat. He would hide and wait for my wife to come walking by and pounce on her leg, which would scare the crap out of her. That gave me too much fun! He came in one night and we went to bed, the next morning something was wrong. He had become blind. We took him to the vet, he had been anti freeze poisoned. Nothing we could do. So thats why we dont have another cat. Hurts my wife too much. A few days later my puppy that lived outside was poisoned and died. Its a good thing I couldnt find out who did it or I would have went to jail. I let it be known around the hood that I better not find out who did it. There were other poisonings before. None after. I think I got my point across. RIP Hobbes. Best cat there ever was.

#11 ·
Sorry Bud....

We had a cat named Maddison. Absolutely psycho kitty. She passed away last year at age 19. Long life for a cat. Her last three years, she pretty much lived on top of the Kitchen cabinets in her "apartment". We miss her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.