Gunco Forums banner

DHS buys 7k automatic weapons--

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
If ‘Assault Weapons’ Are Bad…Why Does DHS Want to Buy 7,000 of Them for ‘Personal Defense’? | TheBlaze.com

7,000 full auto 5.56 expensive weapons for DHS who has not caught even ONE terrorist? but cut the armed forces???

i figure these weapons bought with money we don't have will start turning up either in mexico in the hands of drug gang/cartel members or in egypt or even in the hands of the enemy al-quaida/ tango in ass-puke-a-satn or other sand box shit holes. .

not too long ago i got a email about brand new HKs turning up in tangos hands, people in the DOD were wondering how these $8,000+ each arms were ending up in the hands of a peon/jehadist. a quick glance of where all that foreign aid money is going????

how long before some of our own soldiers get shot with these ???

#2 ·
They probaby need them for all the homes they are planning on entering.

#3 ·
Well, they need something to shoot that 1.6 billion rds of ammo in. Interesting they are calling FA weapons "personal defense weapons" in the gov.s hand but a SA rifle in your hands is an evil "assault weapon".

#7 ·
Good point Ken!!!!!!!

#4 ·
they are more than likely for to and use agaist the Citizans of this country, Ther eis too mych shady shit going on in DC. and we are going to be the patsy here , well they can try anyway. remember the goverment ban do anything they wish adn maybe able to prove it even if its only for a shot while , # Sucjh as in the movie JFK when Costner states in court, the goverment can say that an Elephant can hang over a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy and prove it with all thier data, ) Most data from the US Goverment is garabage anyway just as it ben for many years now if Its not the President , its a Senator, or Congressman. they spend to mych time tring to figure out how to takes away rights, that they do solve the most imortiant things , Jobs, Economy, Getting out troops home from over seas , But do you see what is going on ,The powers that be just keep going from one country to another, and the only this that manages to get done is our trups being sent hom maimed, crippled, many with mental problems, and the worst of all those whom have paid the ultamate scrafice -KIA,,,The Madnees has to stop...Doc

#6 ·
Even in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union they had such armed terrorists errr.... I mean secret police organizations. Can't ever be too prepared ya know. Enemies of the state are everywhere. Just ask Janet Napolitano.

#10 ·
They better have tax stamps for them, or their gonna be in big big trouble.
Full auto, unless it is a squad designated weapon. Biggest waste of a good gun one can own.
You young Vets fired the 3 round burst. Why do you think the Govt. went too that? To save ammo and hit their target.
Us old vets blew the dog piss out of tree tops. Still feel bad for those trees.
I would rather have 12 guys shooting at me on full auto, than one good shooter with a semi..
Whatever their plans, good luck..

#13 ·
Good point Bill. Luckily I have a .40. LOL.

#14 ·
Heres another way to look at it, eathier HLS is loking at a major situation of civil unrest due to the goverments violation of americans civil rights, Now to take it a step further, there are enough black rifles in all branches of the US military, whre they could have aquired them from the us Military instead of purshing new guns on the taxpayers dime., Is it just me or dos eit apear that the US govt is gearing up for something big. and one more item to look at. other than the few attacks that hacve happened on american soil costing the lives of thousands, and the needless suffering of the families in volved. Could thier be more to what is going on , lets face it the US Goverment is asbout as truthfull as a man in police custody in an interogation room,who is about to be rail roaded
because they cannot locate the true criminal.,,,Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.